Chapter Eleven: Shooting a Hole into the Surface of Mars

The team took a portal to the Phobos base they walked through the facility, everyone immediately laid eyes on Doomguy and got out of their way scared shitless. To open the door, Doomguy dragged a scientist across to use his keycard.

At the Elevator, Charlie was waiting for them. Vaggie ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

Vaggie: Oh my God! Thank goddess you're safe, how'd you escape?

Charlie: I don't know, last thing I remember was being in a cell, and then waking up on Phobos.

Vaggie: I'm just glad you're safe.

Vega: The entrance to the BFG 10k is locked due to invading demons.

Samuel Hayden: The power source of the BFG 10k should be of interest to you as well.

They exited the facility to the elevator shaft and shot anything that moved, demon blood was splattered across the wall and floor.

Samuel Hayden: The elevator shaft is locked, they know you're trying to get in.

They opened the elevator door and entered. Doomguy punched the elevator floor and the elevator went down. Doomguy punched the door open when they got to their destination, a Mancubus tried to stop them but was blasted by a Rocket to the face.

UAC Guard #1: I'm serious that guy doesn't scare me!

UAC Guard #2: Yeah, I'd like to see him try.

Doomguy punched open a trap door, the guards startled by this aimed their guns but were relieved that it was just Doomguy, as the gang was climbing up a small ladder to get to the BFG 10k's core the guards ran away in fear.

Angel Dust: SUCK IT LOSERS!

Doomguy entered the core pushed a guard away as he put his hands on the trigger of the BFG 10k, he aimed the giant gun at Mars.

Vega: Would you like me to remove the safety protocols?

Doomguy repeatedly pressed the button for a yes. He fired the BFG 10k and a huge ball of Argent Plasma hit Mars, leaving a hole in it's center.

Angel Dust: YEA! BOOM BABY!

Charlie and Vaggie: WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?

Angel Dust: You two need to relax, it's just Mars.

Charlie: What if there're aliens on Mars a-and we just killed them?!

Angel: Aliens aren't real and like I said, you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.

Vaggie: That doesn't even make sense!

Doomguy tore off the controller to the BFG 10k and pulled out the core, it was the BFG 9000.

They exited the room with Charlie and Vaggie still pissed they just destroyed a part of Mars, They opened a door outside when hundreds and thousands of demons immediately noticed and started running towards them

Angel: That new gun ya got better be worth it.

(Listen to this for the rest of the chapter)

Doomguy fired one shot of the BFG 9000, a big green ball of Argent Plasma came out and a beam from the plasma attached to each and every demon and made them explode.

The smaller demons such as Imps, Possessed Soldiers and the Zombies' skin were non existent, each one just turned into a bloody paste of bones and guts, as for the big demons, all that was left is the bloody corpses exploded into a million pieces.

Angel Dust: Holy Shit!

Samuel Hayden: There is another BFG 10k on Mars that can take you to it's core, use the teleportation pod to get to Mars.

A Baron of Hell kicked Doomguy threw a fireball at the rest of the gang, it grabbed Angel and Vaggie and was about to rip them in half until Charlie Grabbed the BFG and opened fire, before the BFG shot could hit the Baron, Vaggie kicked the Baron in the eye and she and Angel freed themselves.

They entered a pod that teleported everyone to Mars, the BFG 10k destroyed almost all of the research base.

Dead demons populated the facility's remains, suddenly a flame lit them all and instead of burning the corpses they each came back to life, and then appeared the creature who created the fire

Vaggie: Damn, that thing's ugly!

Angel Dust: Look who's talking.

The Arch-vile Created a flame shield and shot fire balls at everyone, Charlie, Doomguy, and Vaggie dashes our of the way but Angel was hit, lighting him on fire. Angel screamed like Tom the Cat and ran into other Imps and Zombies trying to put out the fire.

Doomguy blood punched the Arch-vile, it's skin was removed almost completely, but it didn't bleed, instead his innards looked like molten lava, Charlie snuck up behind the Arch-vile, piggybacking on it and stabbing it in the chest distracting it, the Arch-vile grabbed Charlie and threw her to Vaggie.

The Arch-vile went to punch Doomguy but he caught the fierce beast's fist, he struggled a bit but stabbed it with the Armblade on this other arm. Doomguy and Charlie grabbed their Chainguns and started blasting away the remaining hordes of hell's armies.

Samuel Hayden: Up ahead there is a portal that can take you to Sentinel Prime, where the Hell Priest Deag Grav waiting.

(Sorry I'm kinda rushing the story)