Chapter Eighteen: A New Beginning

After months of convincing (and a little bit of blackmail). Tom Trench finally decided to let Charlie, Vox, and Samuel Hayden on the show. The show began as usual with Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench doing their opening like they always do except Tom had a dog cone on his dick like Quagmire.

 The show began as usual with Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench doing their opening like they always do except Tom had a dog cone on his dick like Quagmire

Katie Killjoy: Good afternoon folks! I'm Katie Killjoy

Tom Trench: And I'm To-

Katie Killjoy: Tom don't speak another word or I'll kill you.

Tom Trench: (cries under gas mask) Okay.

Katie Killjoy: Now tonight's guest is a- (reading her notes) TOM. WHY DOES THE NOTES SAY THE PRINCESS IS OUR GUEST TONIGHT?

Tom Trench: I'm sorry they threatened my ca-

Katie Killjoy whispered something into Tom's ear, Tom just cried some more. Katie proceeded to go on with the show.

Katie Killjoy: Everyone please welcome back in the show, Princess Magne.

Charlie, Vaggie, Samuel Hayden with a repaired body, and Vox walked up on stage, the audience just laughed at them. Vaggie was about to threaten the crowd but Charlie stopped her.

Katie Killjoy: I'll keep this short. Nobody's gonna even visit your hotel! So why don't you get the fuck out of here before I beat your faggot ass again! (Laughs).

Vox: Oh back off ya bitch!

Katie Killjoy: Seriously Vox!? You're helping those retards?! Looks like the TV Demon has gone soft!

Vox: Fuck you whore! You're only famous cause you sucked some cock!

Samuel Hayden: I suggest you let them on your program before someone gets hurt.

Katie Killjoy: (Laughs) You think I'm scared of a fucking robot?!

Samuel Hayden: I am not the one you should be afraid of...

Doomguy then walked on stage and tossed Alastor's head onto the desk.

The audience gasped and whispers filled the room

The audience gasped and whispers filled the room. Katie stopped smiling and Tom fainted.

Katie Killjoy: th-THIS DOESN'T MEAN SHIT! So what if you killed Alastor there are plenty of dickheads more powerful than him!

Doomguy pointed the Crucible at Katie, she mumbled some cuss words and let them on set. Charlie sat down and began her speech.

Charlie: As of now you're aware that I created a hotel to rehabilitate everyone trapped down here, and it turns out that redemption isn't possible. I'm sorry.

Katie Killjoy: Then why the fuck are you here?!

Charlie: But, if you enter our hotel we can offer free protection and safety from the Extermination. But you HAVE to be good.

Random Demon: But how? Them creatures are unkillable!

Samuel Hayden: Not exactly.

Vox and Vaggie carried a cage with an Exterminator Angel inside, they set the cage down and shot it. The audience gasped and were immediately intrigued.

Random Demon: Holy schnitzel!

Charlie: Now that you have a demonstration, our only cause is to change those blackened souls into a puddle of puppies and purity!

Vaggie: And if any of you try and steal anything from us we're sending the human after you!

Random Demon: Say, that don't sound too bad!

One by one, each member of the audience began roaring for Charlie while her friends cheered her on as Katie rolled her eyes. Charlie put her arms in the air like a savior, Charlie finally succeeded in her life goal.

And Charlie was happy.

"And you will be their savior. Your strength will be their shield...and your will...their sword....You remain unbroken...for your fight...is eternal."