Chapter Nine: I couldnt think of a name for this chapter

Meanwhile at the Fortress of Doom, Doomguy threw Hayden into into the main area of the ship as he slowly gains live once more as an AI.

Samuel Hayden: The final Hell Priest is located in a place called Pentagram City. Vega is offline so I will open the portal for you.

(I'm not sure if Hazbin Hotel's Hell is called that so I'm just gonna roll with it)

The portal was set and ready to go. Doomguy walked out the main lobby and entered his arsenal. Each demon got an earpiece so they can listen to Samuel since he's just Siri with a cooler voice and emotions.

Husk: You've got quite a collection. But mines bigger.

Angel Dust: That's what he said.

Husk: Shut up!

Everyone grabbed the same weapons Doomguy had except for Vaggie who just wanted the Chainsaw. Angel laid eyes upon a weapon of Makyr design and imprisoned in a electrical and futuristic system similar to the weapon.

 Angel laid eyes upon a weapon of Makyr design and imprisoned in a electrical and futuristic system similar to the weapon

Angel tried to grab the weapon but was electrocuted by the machine containing it.

Angel Dust: OW! What the hell!?

Samuel Hayden: Only someone worthy can obtain the Unmakyr.

Vaggie: Let me guess, the chad marine is the one worthy, this is some of the most cliche bullshit I've ever heard.

Samuel Hayden: I was joking. You have to receive the six Emperyan Keys to obtain the Unmaykr.

Husk: I didn't know you had a sense of humor.

Angel Dust: I didn't know you gave a shit about anything.

Husk: I don't. (insert MLG sad violin here)

Charlie: Were getting distracted, let's go kill the Priest and both my home and Earth will be saved.

Samuel Hayden: Agreed. But before you go, Vega has modified your weapons so you can be able to kill the Exterminators Angels.

Vaggie: Is that why Alastor powers don't work against the demons?

Husk: Finally! Those bastards can get a taste of their own medicine!

They opened a portal to Pentagram City. Exterminators were flying all over trying to kill as many demons as possible. When they entered they were immediately shot at by some random demons. They all took cover behind a garbage can. Except for Doomguy.

Random Demon 1: How do y'all like them bullets!

Random Demon 2: Hand the Human and the Princess over and nobody gets hurt!