0.3

I woke up in the morning, yawning looking over at the time.

'9:35' the clock read, I guess I got some time for a light work out.

I changed into some basketball shorts and a crew-neck shirt with my nikes and drove down to 24 hour fitness.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Uh hi, can I get a Gatorade" I asked the lady pulling out a 5 dollar bill handing it to her after my workout. "Keep the change" I said walking away.

"How sweet of you Nate" I heard her say. That voice is one I could never forget, "Nah that's  nothing. Just a little extra change Michelle" I laughed turning around.

"Wooah I guess you got bank now maloley" she laughed.

"Aye would you mind coming to lunch with me?" she asked as we walked out.

I was beyond thrilled that she asked me this, she's so straight forward.

"Yeah sure, I know you're a bit of a loner and eat alone" I joked as she pushed my shoulder.

"Shut the hell up! I do not. I have plenty people to eat with, you justy extra" she joked smirking and pushing my shoulder.

"Can I have a chicken salad.....aaaand...wait. scracth that. Fuck it. Can I have a cheeseburger and a side if fries with a sprite please" she laughed closing her menus giving it to the waiter.

"I'll have what she's having" I chuckled as he took my menus turning to Michelle giving her a cheesy smile. She smiled back lightly then looked back at me.

This made me slightly jealous, but Michelle is really friendly and nice so its probably out of kindness.

=====================°===°======

"I guess your diet is out the question" I laughed as she looked at me breaking into a fit of laughter with a mouthful of burger.

"Shut up, I like food ok" she said between laughs and pauses to finish her food.

"I'm bbw Nate alright" she laughed as I shook my head eating with her.

"So how is everything with your music going" she asked sipping her sprite

Music was one of my hobbies, a passion even. I love it.

"Its going pretty well. I have songs with Jack and Jack even some with Sammy" I said. She scoffed at the sound of Sammy but stayed content.

"That's great! I swear when you make it one day Nate you better not forget me" she laughed.

"How could I ever forget some as beautfi-

"Is this where you've been all fucking day Michelle!" Sammy asked cutting me off.

"Yeah I'm just having lunch with Nate chill your tits hot head" she sighed.

They began arguing, through the mist of all of it I managed to ask the waiter for the check.

"Nate you didn't have to pay for me. Thank you though I appreciate it" she said smiling giving me a hug and turning back to Sammy.

"Shut the hell up Sammy. I'm fed up with your shit, pop up on me again starting shit and I'm done" she said bumping his shoulder and turning to me again.

"Come on" she said grabbing my hand pulling me out the restaurant.

"Thank you Nate" she said driving out of the parking lot.

"For what?" I asked.

"For staying, I know Sammy can be a ass and a bit of a bitch. Well a lot, but you continue to stay by him and really thank you" she said grabbing my hand whilst looking at the road. I smiled and intertwined my hand with hers.

Today couldn't have gotten any better.