0.35

I looked around the crowded airport, searching for a taxi.

"Yo taxi!" I yelled, as the car came to a halt.
I rushed over there, pushing my luggage into the trunk.
"Can you go to Lewis Avenue. Fast" I said anxiously and the man nodded stepping on the gas as we pulled away.

"Come on, come on" I spoke to myself and he got closer and closer.

"Thank you" I managed to sat as I snatched my luggage from the trunk bolting to the house.

It seemed so far away but so close.

"Michelle Michelle!" I yelled seeing her with bags in her hands.

"Nate?" She said as I ran up to her giving her a hug as she dropped her bags returning the favor.

"I'm sorry, so sorry. Please, I miss you so much Michelle" I pleaded to her hoping she would take me back.

"Nate, I missed you so much but it's been so long. Why now?" she asked as I stood infront of her.

"I was being stubborn, and I was put of it for a while but Michelle please!" I said as she was about to speak I cut her off.
"I can't live without you any longer. I wanna be with you, I only want you. You and only you. Please, I'll give you my all if you just let me in" I begged almost on my knees as she looked away.

"I can't" she said
"Why?"
"I'm going back to college, its in oregon" She replied.

"No, you can't please don't leave me"

"Please, don't make me choose between you and college. I had plans before us, and
while we were together I wasn't gonna go, but we split up for so long so I took the offer".
"Nate I'll come back I swear" she assured me.
"I can't wait any longer Michelle, I need you"
"Come on Michelle, your plane leaves soon" Someone yelled from the house.
"I'll come back Nate" she said as tears welled in her eyes.

"Michelle..don't go" I said grabbing her hand.

"I have to go" she said as her hand slipped through mine, I tried to hold on to her finger tips but it was no use, she was gone.

I slid to my knees as she drove away.
If you love something, set it free. If it truly loves you, it'll come back.

-Ok ok ok. ok im sorry ive been gone a really long time im sorry guys love u all omg almost 30k reads i cant belive this-