0.28

I stretched, looking up at Nate as he slept. I rolled off his chest walking to the kitchen pouring myself a bowl of fruity pebbles.

I took my phone out texting Morgan.

*you wanna hang today?*
I asked as I heard Nate get up.

"Morning Chelle" he smiled.

His voice was raspy, one you hear in the morning from someone who clearly just woke up.

"Good morning Nathan" I said with my mouth full of cereal.

"Don't call me that" he laughed as he too poured himself a bowl of fruity pebbles

"I have a photoshoot today" he smiled as his dimples looked as if they were holes in his cheeks. Although, they are beautiful.
"Can I goo" I cheered in a child voice

"Yeah" he laughed "Come on"

He put his shoes on walking to the door. I hurried and threw on a jacket with some high top vans.

I debated with myself on if I should ask to hear some of his music but I remembered something.

"Nate todays your birthday" I said looking at him in the car.

"Yeah"

"No I wasnt asking you, but we have to do something! Come on please? It'll be cool come on" I whined as he chuckled as he shook his head.

"I just wanna be with you on my birthday baby" he smiled as my heart warmed.
But still I went on.

"Please Nate, let me like throw you a party or something" I begged holding on to his arm.

"Baby please I just wanna be with you" he said looking into my eyes.

Finally I gave in.

"Ok. But hen we go to dinner Im telling the waitress its your birthday" I said as he laughed.

"Fine with me " he said nudging my shoulder.

Hes hilarious if he doesn't think im throwing him a birthday, I just have to make it a surprise now.

I secretly booked a Dj, scheduled a few people to set up the party at my house.

I emailed some caterers, texted all my friends and some of his too.

This is probably one of the biggest parties I'm ever gonna throw.

I mentally clapped for myself seeing as I acheived all of this in 40 minutes driving to some photoshoot spot.

We were in this, nature area. Lots of trees and wildlife.

"Its beautiful out here" I said breathing in the fresh air.

I looked over to see Sammy waiting with another guy who Im assuming is the photographer since he has a camera in his hand.

I walked infront of Nate as we went to go greet them.

"Hey sa-

I tried to get my words out but he shoulder bumped me. Hard.

I stumbled backwards barely regaining my balance.

I cant blame him though, knowing I left him for his best friend is sad. Hes going through a lot right now and honestly, I feel bad.

He barely said anything to Nate, only a 'Wassup' was exchanged.

I sat down on the side waiting for the photoshoot to be finished.

My phone went off, signaling I got a text.

*Yeah in about a 2 hours im online for my college thingy* Morgan texted back.
I chuckled.

* kk see you soon*

After hours of waiting the photoshoot was over.

I watched as Sammy and Nate came from around the corner laughing and talking. I see their friendship has rekindled but I don't know if me and Sam's will.

It makes me sad to know the boy I once loved and the boy Im in love with are closer than I am to the boy I'm in love with.

This is some depressing shit ya know.

I sighed as they did a small bro hug and parted ways.

"C'mon" Nate said nodding his head in the other direction.

I followed him to the car as we got in.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is this party.

*sorry my phones off and i have to use my ipad so if there is mistakes my bad lol and Ill update again tonight bc this is a shit chapter*