0.30

-askdjfhfjskslsjcnfne I CAME BACK TO 11.8k WTF I FUCKING LOVE U GUYS SOOOOO MUCH LIKE AKSJDIEOWOW. OKDNDNSOSOSK I DONT EVEN THINK MY STORY IS THAT GOOD BUT TYSM FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING AND ALL UR FEEDBACK IS AMAZING I LOVE ALL MY LIL WATTPADDERS YALL MY FRIENDS-

Oh my god. Oh my god!

I forgot they were all here, I'm speechless. I don't know how to cover this mistake.

"What are you talking about?" Sammy asked as he stood there with party items in his hands.

"N-nothing we were just playing. Nothing to w-

"Don't lie" he cut in as I sighed.

"We got into a argument and I brought up some old shit. Nothing to worry about" I said trying my best to convince him.

I did my best to persuade the confused crowd that it was all okay, but Sam kept it going.

"We need to talk" he said pulling my arm and taking me to another room as I turned to see Morgan and Nate gone.

Great.

"What were you really talking about?" he asked as he shut the door.

"I told you it was old news" I sighed looking at him.

"No not a simple answer to get away from telling me a real deep answer" he spoke making me sit down.

"Smh Nate told me some shit about this girl that the both of you used to know. Long story short, he said you made her have sex with you and he didn't help" I said realizing this.

It was Sammy, so why am I here. What the fuck.
Thats probably why he was so violent when he was with me.

Slowly I stood up, inching away from him.
"Michelle you have to understand I've changed. It wasn't even my fault-

"How was it not your fault Sammy? You made her do things she didn't want to. You- You're a monster!" I said opening the door to leave.

"And to think I used to love you"

I walked out and the party was going everyone had moved on from what happened and I'm glad.

It was loud, it felt almost like an earthquake.

"Aye Morgan" Gilinsky yelled as he came over with Emily.

I smiled to myself seeing how things worked out for them.

"Hey how you been?" I asked giving both of them a hug.

"Great, this party is sick!" He said as Emily laughed.

"Thanks, great seeing you guys thanks for coming" I yelled over the music.

I walked passed them after we finished our conversation, looking for Nate.

"Yo come play with us" Johnson yelled out to me at the beer pong table.

"Nah I gotta go" I said as he gave me a puppy dog face egging me on.

"Please" he said as I rolled my eyes walking to the table.

"Works everytime" he smiled.

"Lets get it" J cheered as he started the game off making the first shot.

Nash and Carter stood on the other side laughing as the took their drinks.

"Fuuuck" I dragged as I missed my shot

I laughed as I took knocked my drink back.

We have 6 cups left to get they have 5 more.

"Damn it" Johnson yelled as Nash made his shot.

We continued playing and having fun, Johnson always took my mind off things especially Nate.

Speaking of Nate, I need to talk to him.

"Well as much as I'd like to stay to kick your ass Nash and Carter I gotta go so I'll let J here finish you off" I laughed as they did too.

Although Johnson always made me happy when I was angry or anxious, it always felt like he was keeping something from me. Preventing me from doing or seeing soemthing I wasn't supposed to. I don't know thats just my opinion.

But if you recall the other night at the lake when he was acting weird, it felt like it was a cover up.

I made my way to the basement where all the smokers are. Yes, Nate smokes and this is the first spot I thougt of to look.

"Where's Nate?" I asked one of the guys he smokes with.

"He left with that Michelle girl like, twenty minutes ago" he said as he laughed and turned away.

What the hell does he mean?

I threw this whole fucking party for HIM and he leaves with HER?!?

Where the fuck is he!

Bullshit is something I'm not up for tonight.

*where r u* I sent to him as I walked out the front door looking outside.

I waited for about an hour after getting no response I left.

She said I can talk to her when I want to so, why not now.

I walked down her street as I came up to her door and waited on her to open it.

"Yes ?" she spoke as she came to the door.

"I'd like to take you up on that offer" I said as she smiled and let me in.

-OKAY SO MY NEIGHBOR DMED ME ON MY PERSON IG AND IM SCARED ITS LATE ASF IN CALI AND HES ASKING FOR MY KIK IDEK WHAT TO DO I SEE HIM LIKE EVRY DAY SO IF I DONT ANSWER HELL KNOW WHAT IS THIS ps who ever can catch on to what im putting out in the story ily-