0.12

*two in a row bc why not PS I changed my cover if u don't like it oh whale*

" Wassup Nate" Gilinsky laughed as I walked in the kitchen.

"Aye man" I chuckled grabbing a beer.

Now let me tell you, this house is huge. The party is behind held upstairs this time, its a whole living room up there with a kitchen and shit.

I stood in awe of Gilinsky's house. Damn.

I walked to the balcony, over looking LA.

I breathed out thinking of Michelle.

Why would she be so scared of me and Sammy losing our friendship?

This is a girl who'd laugh at someone holding a gun to her, and she's afraid of this.

Maybe its the commitment she's afraid of, I don't know.

There's only one person who knows her more than I do, her brother.

He has to be here.

"Alex!" I yelled when I finally found him.

"Can I ask you something? Its nothing about your sister" I said adding the last part just in case he was getting irritated with me asking for dating advise.

"Dude I know its about my sister, its ok. I'll help" he laughed as I shook my head.

"Alright, well she told me that she doesn't wanna date me because she doesn't wanna ruin my friendship with Sammy. I don't know why she'd say that, do you?" I said all in one breath.

"There must be something else she's worried about. My sister is always making up excuses for things she wants to do but is afraid to" Alex said.

" Do you know if its anything more personal?" I asked now concerned that she's probably hiding something.

"Hey maybe you can be like my wingman you know?" I laughed but I was completely serious.

"However I can help" he laughed as well.

"Hey uh I need to talk to you" Michelle said bringing me out my thoughts.

"Yeah" I said wondering what this was about.

*these chapters are fillers so they're short but important ok? alright*
*thot I was gonna do the fault in our stars shit huh? no. <ha*