EPISODE 9: RESTORING THE SIREN KINGDOM

SCENE 1

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

VIRGO TRIBE

UNKNOWN TIME

Ophiuchus returned to the Virgo tribe with his Messa. The Virgos took Messa to rest. Ophiuchus was having a meeting with the Virgo elders.

Elder: You failed your mission.

Ophiuchus: Would you have preferred me to return with the constellations that are under a deadly spell?

The elder kept quiet.

Ophiuchus: Why did you not tell me about the secret of the dagger?

The elders kept quiet.

Ophiuchus: You kept the part that the dagger can grant the Guardians temporary immortality, but it'll drain all of their energy! The secret that the keeper of the dagger is now my tribe! The secret that I alone can summon the Phoenix! You claim to be the elders, and yet you lie!

The elder kept quiet.

Elder: We understand and accept your anger.

Ophiuchus: Anger? You think this is anger? No, I'm not angry. I'm furious! My Guardians are on a strange planet, trying to make it home, only to hear that they have limited time to defeat these savages! You knew the constellations were under that spell?

The elders kept quiet.

Ophiuchus: Unbelievable... And you still sent me to find them?

Elder: They're our only hope.

Ophiuchus: No, they're not!

The elders looked at the Serpent prince.

Ophiuchus: Aries, Aquarius, Scorpio, Gemini, Taurus, Leo, Libra, Cancer, Virgo, Pisces, Capricorn, and Sagittarius are our only hope! They have my undivided loyalty and devotion, and trust in them. Maybe it's time for you to trust them a little bit more!

They heard the Oracle calling from outside the barrier as they all turned and looked in that direction cautiously and worried.

EXIT

SCENE 2

PLANET EARTH

NIGHT

MANSION

ARIES'S ROOM

Aries was resting as Aquarius went in and closed the door behind him. Aries looked at his brother and sat back on his bed.

Aries: What did I do this time?

Aquarius smiled as he pulled a chair and sat in front of Aries.

Aquarius: You forgot about me and some of the others.

GUARDIANS OF THE ZODIAC: CANCER'S EVOLUTIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें