EPISODE 8: TO MY PAST

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET EARTH

MANSION

LIBRA'S MIND

EVENING

Cancer started glowing as the Guardians looked at her cautiously and worried.

Taurus: What is happening to her?

Alya: She has awakened her other gift.

Alesia: Oh boy.

Aries: We have more?

Alya: I made the spell in a way for Guardians always to evolve. Now Cancer doesn't only read and manipulate your emotions, but she can also change your moods.

Aries: That's a handy trick.

Sagittarius: I need to rest.

Sagittarius left as Leo went as well.

Inside Libra's mind, Cancer had almost completed her evolution.

As she opened her eyes, she smiled.

She looked at her thoughts and then saw her younger self standing in front of her.

Child Cancer: Are you me?

Cancer: How did you know?

Child Cancer: I can read your emotions.

Cancer smiled and kneeled in front of her younger self.

Child Cancer: I don't like my gift. Sometimes it's sad and hard to read everyone's emotions. They make me want to cry.

Cancer: Princes Cancer, I'm sorry for not being able to protect you all the time. I'm sorry that you had to cry all those times because you felt the world was closing in on you, but I want to tell you one thing—thank you for always being so happy and positive, because I'm who I am today because you held on, never gave up, and smiled through the storm and tears.

Child Cancer smiled.

Child Cancer: Was I really that helpful?

Cancer smiled and hugged her past self.

Cancer: You can rest now. I've got it from here. I'll embrace you from here and never let you down. I'll never give up on you, just like you never gave up on me and our gift.

The child smiled and disappeared as Libra walked in.

Libra: It's not polite to wander in my mind.

Cancer smiled and held Libra's hand.

Cancer: We have Guardians to get back to. Aquarius is losing his mind.

Libra smiled and held Cancer's hand.