EPISODE 6: ETERNAL VOWS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. EARTH

MANSION

EXT. BACKYARD

THE NEXT DAY

The backyard was beautifully decorated, with an arch and the chairs placed in front of the arch. It was a sunny day, the wind blowing just right as the Guardians sat on the chairs. Scorpio and Taurus were standing in front of each side of the arch.

Taurus: I knew this was coming.

Scorpio looked at Taurus.

Taurus: You remember when we were going to the kingdom of the Harpies? I had a vision.

Scorpio: That's why you were looking at me strangely and smiling.

Taurus: Yes, and when you would say that the Virgo Guardian was your least favorite one.

Scorpio chuckled.

Taurus: I had a vision of you and Alesia kissing.

Scorpio: Did you have another vision?

Scorpio put his hand on Taurus's shoulder. Taurus had another vision.

Taurus's vision: Scorpio and Alesia kissed as a magnificent white light happened and shattered everything in the castle. A wrinkled woman, who had venomous eyes, exploded into pieces.

Taurus snapped out of it.

Scorpio: What did you see?

Taurus looked at Scorpio, worried. Cancer and Alesia walked down the aisle.

They stood in front of Scorpio and Taurus, smiling.

Alya stood at the head of the arch.

Alya: My loyal tribes of the planet Star, my mighty Guardians, my brave kings and queens. We're gathered here to witness the eternal vow of prince Taurus from the Taurus tribe to princess Cancer of the Merpeople Tribe. And the vow of Scorpio of the Scorpio tribe to princess Alesia, the future Queen of the Virgo tribe. The eternal vows on planet Star represent the sole loyalty of Taurus and Scorpio to the creatures they vow to. It shows their devotion and unconditional love.

Taurus went to his knee as Alya chanted something on a ring she was holding and then gave it to Taurus.

Taurus: My lady Cancer, I, Taurus of the Taurus tribe, vow to always love and protect you till the end of my existence. And if you shall accept my vow, you'll make me the happiest in the universe. I have arrived at this planet to find the missing puzzle to save our home, but coming here was a blessing because I found the one I had been missing in all of my existence. I learned that I could have more than the love for my home and tribe. With this ring, I pledge to you my devotion, love, loyalty, and my entire being to you if you shall accept it.