chapter 58

Authors pov

Three months later......

"Congratulations for the deal Mr.roy."  Mr.Adam said and ishaan nodded with a stiff face.

He walked out of the meeting room and straight went to his cabin

He walked towards his desk and opened his laptop and started to work on it,after few minutes he was interrupted by a knock.

"Come in." He said without glancing up,

He heard the door open." Nisha you didn't bring my coffee yet how many times I have to tell you ......." He stopped as he glanced up from his laptop and realized his mistake.

There stood Ashish with a file , he looked at Ishaan with a sad expression." Umm sir this file." He said.

"Huh oh yeah keep it there." Ishaan said snapping up from his thoughts,

Ashish nodded, he kept the file in the center table of his cabin and stood there hesitated."sir should I bring you the coffee." He asked hesitated.

"On no you can leave." Ishaan said and Ashish nodded leaving the cabin.

Nisha Mehra

That one girl who turned his world upside down, the one who forcefully and brutally pulled out his emotions from the deep corner of his.

It's been three months since Nisha is In coma , three months since he is drowning in the ocean of guilt regret and maybe pain, three months since his world changed drastically.

He still remembers the painful look in Mr.Mehras ever ego and emotionless face , if he was the same Ishaan who always had been in the illusion of hating Nisha then maybe, maybe wouldn't have felt this much pain.

Nisha absence had made him aware that how much he was used to her irritating presence.

Ishaan sighed, he took out the heart shaped locked of hers and caressed it lightly , he didn't returned it back to anyone he doesn't know why but his heart was not ready to leave it.

Kavya's leaving made him a stone pushing all his feelings and emotions in the dark room of his heart , but Nisha absence melted those walls he created for years pulling out those locked emotions from his heart .

In these three months one thing Ishaan Roy has learned is that Nisha Mehra has cleverly made him used to her, there isn't a day when he didn't longed for her presence, didn't missed her those stupid grinning, nonsense blabbering and her way of irritating him.

He didn't heard any assistance all his works are done by Ashish only , somehow he felt that place is for Nisha and only she has can of the right to leave it or accept it back.

He just wished that for once she opens her eyes, the emotions are eating him alive day by day, he couldn't understand until after that day how much Nisha Mehra has effected him.

He looked at the watch and got up from his place to head towards Roy mension. He took his car keys and mobile and walked out of his room.

As he was walking towards the lift a certain cabin caught his attention and immediately a memory of a certain brown eyed girl with a messy bun on her head flashed in his mind.

He took a deep breath and left from there,

_________________

"Ishaan now come have dinner, you guys have talked enough about work." Mrs.roy said as she set the table for dinner along with the servants.

Koyel climbed downstairs she saw ishaan, she ignored him, from that incident their relationship is no longer same she stopped talking with him and behaves like a stranger to him , she didn't told anything to their family but she didn't forgiven him either and Nisha's coma made it worst.

It pained him his baby sister the one who always run behind demanding and playing and irritating him , koyel was someone whom he always loved more then anyone and now her cold and bitter behavior towards him hurt him beyond he knows that he deserved it because somewhere it was his fault because of which Nisha meet with accident and he himself would never forgive himself for it.

They all went to dinner table," didn't Doyel di come with Darsh today." Ishaan asked,

Doyel gave birth to a baby boy one and half month a ago and they named him Darsh, Darsh is the apple of the Roy family and only ray of happiness in Ishaan life now, Ishaan reletion with Doyel was also not good though she didn't turned bitter and cold towards him but she was disappointed in him,

" I will only be able to forgive you when you will gain your forgiveness from Nisha because like you are my brother Nish to is like my sister."

Those were her words and he was determined to full fill it, they completed their dinner and ishaan got up to leave for his penthouse.

"Ishaan what's the need of leaving now see it's raining also you will catch cold." Mrs Roy said concerned.

"Don't worry mom who's heart is Soo ice cold.....I don't think this mere rain can have effect on him." Koyel taunted.

"Koyel ." Mrs.Roy scolded her sternly, she didn't know the reason behind her cold behavior with him she thought that Nisha accident took a big shock to her after Mrs.Roy herself was someone who cried and prayed everyday to God to make her wake up soon.

"No mom I have to complete some important work and the files are in my study I just come here to discuss some important works with dad." Ishaan said,  koyel words sliced his heart but he knows he she was somewhere right.

************************************

Hey guys as promised the update is here, and the next will also soon ,

This is just a glimpse of ishaan life after the incident , much more to come*wink wink*

Byeee❤️