chapter 21 truth

Ishan's POV

" You want to Know why I hate you Soo much right " I hissed at her .

I saw fear in her eyes but she still nodded .

"Yes I want to know why Soo much hatred for me , I want to know the reason tell me " she asked me a little bit loudly,

That's it

"YOUR FATHER KILLED MY KAVYA DAMMM IT" I shouted at her with all the hatred and anger inside me .

She stared at me shocked . I moved away from her and run a hand through my hair .

"What " she whispered shocked.

I turned my back towards her " yes, your father killed my love my Kavya"

"H.. how....why...why.. would..d..dad...will..do...do... some.. something like that.." I heard her asking me in a shocked voice.

I sighed " Kavya and I meet in college we instantly grow attraction towards each other. As the time want by that attraction grow into love . We were best couple in college. After completing my studies I joined dad's business " i stopped to control my emotion which were in the verge of coming out.

I waited for her to object or say her dad didn't do it but when she said nothing I again started,

" We were Soo happy and we also meet each other parents and reveled about our relationship they were very much Happy to hear their children finally found love but it all turned upside down when Kavya's father got a project that your father wanted from a year . He offered money to Kavya's father in exchange for the project but Kavya's father was a wise man he refused the money. That is when you're father choice the most horrible way ."

I closed my eyes as the memories of that day come in front of me . I thought it would be the most memorable day of our life but it turned out to be a day which snatched everything from me,

Flashback

I took Kavya to a beach , she loved beaches Soo much,

" You can open your eyes now " I said as I removed my hand from her eyes .

" Ishan's what..." But she trailed off when she saw the scenery in front of her.

The whole beach was decorated with heart shaped balloons .

Kavya looked at me surprised but I gestured her to look down.

In front her the candles we're arranged in a way it looks like marry me

Kavya's eyes turned glassy, she looked at me but got more surprised seeing me in one knee .

I held the ring in front her " will you marry me Kavya singhaniya " she immediately hugged me " I will" she whispered into my ear softly.

After spending sometimes in beach we headed towards my car but suddenly my phone rang it was from the company .

I picked it up the person from the other side said the shareholders wanted to discuss something important with the CEO .

" I am not coming" I barked at the person and cut the call .

I saw Kavya glaring at me " baby I am not going please it's our day " I pleaded her knowing full well that it will go to deaf ears .

" You are going and it's important , uncle gave you the responsibility if something bad happens because of the CEO's absence uncle will be disappointed " she explained to me like she is talking with a child .