chapter 49 a dare to first dance

Dedicated to girlinthelights

Happy birthday babe , may God help you to achieve all your goals and gives you lots of happiness success and joy.

Love you babe , lots of hugs and kisses ❤❤❤😘😘😘

A small gift from me 😊😊

Nisha's POV

I don't know what made me say those words to him but I couldn't help myself , he can't hurt his family like this. I hope to God to give some sens to Mr.Rude

I come downstairs to see to Doyel di is seated on the decorated swing, aunty, bhaabi, some other married ladies were surrounding her and surprisingly my mom to.

Koyel informed yesterday that in the garden there is a small party for the guys as this is only womanly gathering ceremony.

I saw Koyel , Sneha , Amisha and went to them.

"My brother is such emotionless jerk you know , sometimes I feel like he is a another person in disguise of my brother..." Koyel was continuesly cursing Ishaan.

"Don't say like that Koyel who knows if God heard you and it turned out to be true then my poor best friend will have to be female devdas for her whole....ouch what fuck yaar..." Sneha said rubbing her arm where I pinched her.

"And I sometimes feel like you are a devil in disguise of my best friend." I hissed at her glaring.

Koyel and Amisha laughed at our bantering.

" Oh don't worry even if I am devil I won't take you to hell with me because you already have a demon in your plate, I am not that cruel." Sneha said smiling sweetly patting my shoulder.

I opened my mouth but Koyel cut me off, " oh my goodness, don't tell me I am day dreaming." Koyel said looking at someone behind me.

I turned around to look what is it but my eyes got struck on the fine piece of art made by God in his free time.

There Ishan is climbing down the stairs in his all glory like a model , wearing a simple black sherwani, but Damm did he look delicious in that,

Did the Mr.Rude really paid heed to my words

I want to eat him

And my dirty subconscious started ranting ladies and gentlemen,

Hey don't forget I and you are same

A tap on my shoulder broke my ogling plus ranting session with my subconscious.

I turned around to see the devil Best friend of my staring at me with smug look which clearly stated I am caught red handed.

"Take a picture Nish it will last longer." She whispered in my ear making my heat rush to my cheeks. I glared at her and turned my full attention to Mia amore.

He walked towards Doyel di and kneeled in front of her." I hope that now my niece or nephew and my sweetheart is not angry with me anymore." He said giving her a his rarest dimple smile, Making my heart to a weirdy dance.

I can bet that half of the ladies here literally gawking at him with their eyes.

How I wish to kiss him infornt of everyone and shout my lungs out that this gorgeous man there is mine.

For the first time I agree with you

I was Soo busy in chatting with my mind that I missed the conversation between Doyel di and him when I looked at them again Doyel di was hugging him tightly with a happy smile and he kissed her forehead and left from there to Soo the ladies can start the ritual.