chapter 54

Authors POV

It was past midnight when Ishaan finally shut down his laptop, he was about to move towards bed when his mobile pinged Making him groan knowing very what it was.

Still he opened his mobile and just as he thought there was a text from Nisha,

' good night SIR , sweet dreams have a great night.'

He huffed in irritation it was routine of Nisha to Always text him last in the night and first in the morning without any fail .

He opened the message and texted her back,

' bad night Ms.Mehra and have a awfully nightmares filled night.'

He smriked after sending it, he saw her typing and waited for her,

' haww what a cruel man you are, can't even wish sweet good night to me,😣😣😭😭😭.'

His lips curved up seeing her reply he could imagine her Making that dramatic face , his mind was telling him to shut the Damm Mobile off but he was enjoying it,

' I hope you remember that you have something called office tomorrow, what are you doing Soo late.'

'oh I was dancing 😒😒😒'

He looked at her text in amusement,

' I won't be surprised knowing you, but just felt pity for your neighbors.'

' hehe very funny, you see I have a very angry short tempered boss who always like to torture me with mountains of work Soo just now completed it and now going to sleep 😢😢😢'

'whatever just remember if I don't find you at office at times then be ready to see hell tomorrow.'

Sending it Ishaan switching of his phone,  he thought about their conversation and shook his head in amusement at her drama, but then a thought crossed his mind, he switched on his mobile and texted something to Ashish.

________________

Nisha was working on Ishaan schedule for the next day, she was in a happy mood from morning because of yesterday little conversation with him, she was grinning like a Christmas tree all the time.

Just then a knock come on her cabin door , "come in." Nisha said and Ashish entered with a smile.

"Good morning Nisha, how are you doing." He said.

Nisha smiled." Good morning Ashish I m doing good how are you doing." She asked.

"I m doing good, sir send me to give it to you." Ashish said handing her a paper and walked out.

Confused Nisha looked at the paper and her eyes almost bulged out of it's socket, it was a check, she sprinted off from her cabin and run towards ishaan cabin.

"Yes sure , the meeting will be held next week then.........."  Ishaan was on a call when Nisha Bursted inside wide eyed.

He hang up the call and turned towards her with a glare." What kind of a behavior is this Ms.Mehra." he asked angirly.

"What is this." Nisha asked him pointing towards the cheque.

He raised his eyebrows." A cheque I guess." He said sarcastically.