Part 5

Hailey's POV:

I drift out of sleep slowly, feeling very warm and comfortable. For a split second, I don't remember where I am, but then my brain replays the moments of last night, adding to my feeling of warmth and comfort. I feel someone stir underneath me, and I realize that I'm laying on top of Jay. I resist the urge to sit up, as I don't want to disturb him, since he's still sleeping. So I lay here with my hand next to my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

Jay's POV:

The early-morning sunlight streaming in through my living room window eventually wakes me up as I remember what happened last night. I look at Hailey, who's still laying on me, but is now awake.

"Good morning," I whisper gently in her ear, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning," she says, as she starts to sit up. I sit up with her, wrapping my arms around her as I kiss her.

"I really don't want to go in to work today." Hailey says, and I laugh.

"What would you do all day?" I ask.

"Stay here, cuddling with you." She replies, not even making an effort to get up.

"As tempting as that sounds, we really do need to go to work," I say, starting to get up. "But how about we go for breakfast first?"

Hailey's POV:

"I can't," I say. "I have to stop by my place to change and unpack. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Fine, tomorrow." Jay pouts, and I laugh and kiss him. I put my shoes on and walk to the door,

"I have to go now. Will you be able to handle yourself?" I tease, and Jay pretends to be offended, but then pulls me into one more kiss before I leave. I wonder how I'll be able to handle myself around him on the job I think to myself as I walk down the street to my car. Suddenly someone grabs my arm from behind me, and before I can scream or fight them off, I black out. 

Ha ha, I left y'all with a cliffhanger (sorry). Enjoy your weekend.