Vinnie Hacker

Before we get started, i just wanted to apologize for my SHAMBOLIC updates. I started my last year of school and it's really stressful, also my mental health is crumbling currently and i've been working a lot too, but hopefully the week after next my uploads will be better because i'm off school for the work :)

My cousin Alayna decided to take me to Barbados for the weekend, with her roommate. My cousin has been close to me, we practically grew up together. "i can't wait to spend time with you this summer before you start college, look at you all grown up and shit." i smiled and lightly pushed her. "Shut up bro you ain't even that older than me." we laughed and joked until the plane finally took off.

I ended up falling asleep for like an hour which meant we had another hour left. I decided to get up and stretch my legs. I made my way to the bathroom at the back of the plane and waited for the person to come out. After standing there for what felt like ages, the door finally opened revealing a boy who looked around my age with lovely brown curly hair, brown eyes and a great fashion sense. He looked me up and down and then smiled and walked away.

I entered the bathroom and took a deep breathe. I was kind of hoping i would see him around but the odds of that happening is very slim. 

EVENTUALLY

We finally arrived at the hotel after what seemed like hours. I looked out the window of the shuttle bus and noticed that Barbados has a beautiful sunset, i could definitely get used to this. 

We checked in and went to our hotel rooms. My cousin and her roommate decided to share a room and i'll have my own right next to them which was cool.  Once i had put everything away i decided to take couple snaps because the lighting was way too good. I then received a text from my cousin. 

ALAYNA

We're going down to dinner in 40 minutes, you coming??

ME

Yah sure!

I hopped in the shower real quick a picked out a random outfit. I ended up throwing on a denim skirt and a grey bodysuit. I just threw on my sliders and left my hair out with my edges done of course. 

40 minutes had passed and i left my room and met my cousin and her friend in the lobby. 

We made our way down and find a nice table with a nice view of the beach and pool. I went up first to get a drink and food. And to my surprise i seen the boy from the plane getting a glass of water.

I headed over to get a fork which just happened to be where he was standing by. I pretended not to see him standing there. "Did you think i didn't see you walk over here and pretend not to see me?" 

"Who? Me?" I asked him, i mean i knew he was talking to me but still. "Nah, the old lady behind, of course i'm talking to you." He laughed. I slightly chuckled and smiled. "I remember you from the flight earlier and i would've got your snap or something but you looked really out of it so i didn't bother." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh my god, i was just tired, you should've still asked me, i would have  gave it to you." 

"Well in that case, can i get your snapchat?" He asked smiling and not breaking eye contact.