Part 3: Day under the Stars

Ami gave a confused look and peeped inside the room and surveyed the room. Ami could tell that something was wrong. Where the hell is the furniture? And why is the room empty? Is this some kind of joke? Ami thought while still looking around confusingly. Ami then saw another door in the empty room and towards her left. She slowly went towards the door and looked at it, it was brown and looked like a normal wood door. She slowly brought her ears near the door and tried listening if something was behind it, but there was no noise. Ami was still confused, slowly her hand travelled towards the knob of the door and she carefully twisted it and then gradually poked her head out of the door to see what was there behind it. Ami's eyes were fixed as to what she was seeing before her. She was in the familiar room just a few minutes before. 

But how could this happen? Ami thought while looking around, then she saw a figure lying on the bed. Finally, I could ask someone now as to what is happening here around. Ami was walking towards the person who was lying on the couch. When Ami reached, she saw Drake was already in deep sleep and was snoring a little. Ami wanted to wake him up and ask him what was going on but, he needed rest and so Ami gave a small smile to him and exited the room through the same door which she came from. Ami then took a huge breath while looking at her empty room and then, decided to go and meet the others. The stairs again carried her down and then she exited from the main door, she remembered that the ground was at the back of the house, so she knew where she had to go, but when she came out she saw no way to go there. 

Now let's try this one. With that Ami changed into a fairy form and flew up, she could see many beautiful things from the distance, Ami was able to see many other colonies which were similar as theirs and she could see people around, she could now even see mermaids who was swimming in the lake which was not too far from there. Ami then looked at the grand house and then, she could see the ground too and there were also four tiny ants sitting on the grass. Ami smiled and flew near them and then landed carefully and the four of them got up. She also saw compendium and happy ball playing, compendium was playing with the happy ball like a seal and throwing it up and the happy was delighted playing with him.

Henry(dusting his pants): You are late and where is Drake?

Ami(answering): I am not late it's just that we reached here on time but, the conversation took time and I had my luggage to be kept in and Drake was tired so he slept. 

Anu(hesitating): Ami, are you ok with me and Yash sleeping with Diva and Henry?

Ami(smiles): If you guys don't have any problem then, I am okay with it and don't worry, Aunt Spring told me everything.

Anu(smiles): Thank you, by the way how was your room?

Ami(brooding): That' what I want to ask, Henry, my room is empty, you know there is nothing in my room and you know Drake's room was completely same as his sojourn. 

Henry (sly): Ami, you know you need to adjust in what you are getting, when you come to other's house you should know that whatever they give you should accept it and smile. 

Ami(sad): Well, I didn't complain about that, I was just telling you what I saw and I wanted to know what was happening, I am sorry for that, don't worry I will adjust.

Henry's laughter was now out of control and he burst into laughter and was rolling on the floor, Ami gave him a confused look, while Diva went a hit him hard on his head, he slowly got up and was now controlling his laughter. 

Henry(smiling): You should have seen your face? (Thud! one more shot on his arm  by Diva), Ouch, that hurts (Diva gave him a death glare), Fine, I am sorry Ami, I was just joking. 

Then, Henry went near Ami and stood beside her and placed his hand around her shoulder. 

Henry(sincere): Ami, I would never tell that thing to you, seriously. I was just joking. Don't get me wrong. I don't want you to take this seriously, you know you can come into my house whenever and you will be always be welcomed, you know you need not have even my permission to enter the house, think it's your own home. I am sorry forgive me.