House Start

Around, Henry's house, Ami could see the colony which was marvellous. It was a circular colony and only contained five villas similar to Henry's house and there was only one path to go out of the colony. The magical kingdom is greener and neater. People around we're walking, fairies were flying around and people could be seen laughing, talking, casting spells, discussing and kids playing with magic.

Some people even had dogs which had wings, Ami had read about them and they were called 'Doging' there were other animals too but they were strange and new to Ami. There was a cat which had a long tail like a monkey and was climbing trees, instead of birds she could see pigs, dogs and rabbits flying and instead of dragonflies and butterflies she could see antflies and wormflies.

The sky was not blue, it is said that and even Ami had learnt about it that, sky colour changes every season on the magical kingdom. It is blue for winter, grey during monsoon, yellow during spring, orange during summer and red during autumn and this time it was orange. The sky looked beautiful with this colour and even the surrounding.

'Welcome,' the house said again and Ami saw a lady who looked her mother's age, but was thinner than her and a little taller. The lady was wearing a yellow gown which reached her knees and a pearl necklace around her neck. She had a porcelain shade of skin tone and had brown hair which reached her neck and she was walking towards them with a smile as brighter as her dress. She approached them and looked at both of them, Ami was confused while Drake stepped forward.

Drake (joining both of his hands together): Greetings, Aunt Spring. Sorry for being late and this is Ami.

Aunt Spring (smiling): Oh no, you don't have to be sorry for anything. (Then turns to Ami and bows down), I am honoured to meet you, Leader.

Ami goes wide and doesn't know what to do. She was just a normal girl who has only discovered she was magical and The Pick a year ago and now she is being treated as Leader to the world and people have started to bow before her. She didn't like it and she was sure even Anu, Yash and Diva we're also facing the same trouble with this.

Ami(smiles and joins her hands together): Greetings, Aunt Spring. Sorry, for disturbing you for a week and we promise you that we won't cause any trouble and please, I don't want you to bow before me. You are elder than me and I should be the one doing that, not you Aunt Spring. Please, look at the four of us like children and your son's friends who have come here to spend their vacation with his lovely family.

Aunt Spring (smiles at her): You know Ami, you are such a sweetheart and so are your siblings. Your mother has raised you with great values and ethics and I will keep that in mind what you told and I also want you to keep one thing in your mind too, I don't want you all to hesitate. I want you all to feel that it is your own home and you all are talking to your mother. Any trouble, any sorrow, any pain caused you will come to me and explain everything, feel free to talk to me and ask help. You guys should be happy and comfortable that's all I need. So, what's say is it a deal

Ami and Drake look at each other and Ami read Drake's mind for figuring out what he wants to tell.

Drake(shrugging, Ami reading Drake's thoughts): Don't look at me like that, I also have been fewer times and Aunt Spring, always tells me this. She is such a sweetheart and also kind, she takes care of me like his son and I even look up to her as a mother figure, I think you should accept it. She is caring and doesn't be shy or hesitate in front of her, she will be upset.

Ami nods at him and then looks at Aunt Spring who was still waiting for her answer patiently and was looking at them with brightly shining eyes. Ami could feel her magic which was a little more powerful than the students and she had many positive vibes around her, Ami could feel her transparency and also her kindness. Her aura was similar to her mother.