"Kate, we're home." Nana said. I rubbed my eyes to rub the sleep out of them, after my vision adjust I look up at the beautiful house in front of me. I stared up in awe, the house was 3 stories high and has a magnificent wrap around porch. Nans voice drug me out of my train of thought.

"Hey, make sure you get everything out of the car." Nana said with a soft voice. I nodded and grabbing all of my stuff and walking up the front porch stairs, taking in the soft chilly breeze and the amazing view in front of me.

We entered the house and my jaw dropped and smacked the floor, this house was crafted to protection, marble floors, beautiful cream colored walls, and pictures littering every inch of them. "Your room is right up the stairs, walk down the hall and the last bedroom on the right." I look at her while smiling at her and took off to my new room.

I opened the door and gapped, this room was the size of my apartment, well not literally but damn near. A king size bed sits in the middle, with a deep green comforter and about 6 pillows lying against the headboard.
"You like it?" Nana said thoughtfully behind me, I jumped holding my chest. "Nana, you really need to let someone know when you're about to approach them." She chuckled. I continued. "I couldn't see a reason why wouldn't anyone wouldn't like this room, it's perfect." I turned around and smiled it's so gorgeous I never wanna leave.
"Anne?" A mans voice called he gave a slight tap at the door and stepped in and my mouth dropped, are you actually kidding me. "Hey Jace, how was school?" Nana said interrupting my freaking out sesh.
She asked politely. (Before we continue this conversation I want to tell you who this man is, long while ago before my mom and I moved to America, he was our neighbor and we were the best of friends.. then things happened and I haven't seen him in ages. Jason Daren was a very attractive man. he had shaggy brown hair  and these electric blue eyes. They always caught my attention about him.) "It was great actually I loved it, and you must be  Kate." He said his voice smooth and velvety . I nodded and quickly went out of the room. I had to get some air, I finally reached the front porch my heart was racing. I took a few deep breaths to calm my erratic heart beat then suddenly a hand touched my shoulder. "Why are you always running away, dragonfly?" He asked lowly, I stopped my breath hitching in my throat.
"I just need some air." I choked out.

He doesn't say anything, just stares at me. "You left me so long ago Katelyn." My heart thudded profusely in my chest. "I didn't mean to leave you Jace." I smiled weakly. "You were my best friend the last thing I wanted to do was leave you."
He still had ahold of my arm rubbing the pad of his thumb across it. "Please let me go, Jace." I choked out again. His blue eyes meeting my stormy grey ones and he let go of me leaving me on the porch alone. I felt a tear making its way down my cheek and I took another breath in, I think a nap right about now would do me so good, so I turned on my heal opening the front door heading to my room.

I woke up out of dead sleep, I'm still so tired, I stretch releasing a yawn knowing that Jace is very much here and it makes me tense and nervous. "Kate , it's time to get up. I have breakfast downstairs on the table if you want some." I moaned didn't want to get out of bed didn't want to see Jaces face. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower changed out of my nightclothes into a simple pair of jeans and a plain white shirt threw up my hair in a ponytail and walk downstairs. "There you are dear how did you sleep? "My Nana said. I smiled and replied. "I slept pretty well and I'm excited to be here."she smiled at me and gave me a knowing glance that she knew I was nervous because Jace was here. I heard footsteps behind me speaking of the devil. "Good morning love how did you guys sleep?" Nans eyes brighten. "I slept pretty well, so did Kate here how did you sleep? "He smiled and looked over at me I felt butterflies in my stomach I wish they would go away but knowing I still have feelings for the boy. I sat down at the table taking the fork and shoveling the eggs in my mouth. Jace laughed and it was so low and throaty it did something to my stomach. " I see that you're very much hungry? "I looked over at him his blue eyes piercing in the mine I looked away quickly blushing, I felt his eyes on me like they were staring into my soul I felt uncomfortable not knowing what to do. "Um, Nana, I'm still very much jet lagged and I have some unpacking to do so I'm going to head back upstairs. Thank you for breakfast." With that I got up from the table, heading back upstairs I shut my door and laid on my bed. I laid there for a while and suddenly my thoughts went to Ashton. I felt the tears prickling behind my eyelids, I took in deep breaths trying to wipe away the memories that happen not so long ago and also all the things that happen years ago. "My goodness, why can't you just get out of my head already! "I whispered to myself tears streaming down my face. And light knock sounded through my room. I looked over staring at it hoping whoever it was would go away and leave me wallowing in my pathetic sadness. "Kate, come on open up the door and tell me what's wrong."Jaces soft velvety voice invading my ears, I shove my face into the pillow decided if I want to answer him or not.
"What do you want?"my voice cracking I try my best to be in the least coherent, Jace sighed.  "I know it has been years since we last spoke. I just want you to know that you ever need anyone im here, I know what happened with Ashton." He whispered guiltiness lacing his oh so yummy voice. I lifted my head, " You can come in." I said lowly.
--------------------------
700 reads? Omg tysm guys ily
-Amelia