"Okay, so you gonna move in or just we go out on dates?" Ashton asked. I stood there and thought about that for a moment not knowing what I wanted to do. "Um, I mean I'm okay with staying at your house for that two weeks if you want I mean I don't think to move in is a smart idea" I laughed." Well, babe, of course, I want you to stay I mean It doesn't bother me" My eyes about fell out of my head, did he just call me babe? Gosh, I haven't heard that in so long it made my heart skip a beat. "Well, okay let's stop by my place and get a few things." He nods.

As soon as we get there I saw my apartment door was wide open Ashton parked the car and I got out quickly entering my house. "Lindsey?" I yelled and no one answered. I looked around seeing things tore out from the drawers, papers threw everwhere. I plop down on the couch and put my head in my hands. "This is the third time this year my apartment has been broken into, I don't understand what they are looking for." I looked up at Ashton seeing what he had in his hand his face paled. "What is that?" looking at the note that was in his hands. "Kate, I don't think you need to see this." I snatched it out of his hands before he could walk away with it.

I opened it up and it said.

Dear, Katelyn,

We know who you are, We saw you with your father and we won't stop looking for you until you give us what we want..

Sincerely, Anonymous.

A lump formed into the back of my throat making it hard to swallow. "Kate, I thought your dad died three years ago. Why are they saying they seen you with him, how is that even possible?" Should I tell him? I and my fathers' conversation went through my mind "Don't tell your mother that I'm alive." I shivered remembering the look on my dads' face. " Ashton when I took off out of the stadium yesterday I ran into my dad." I left out the part about running into the creepy old man not wanting to freak him out."I thought," I cut him off and I nodded my head, "I thought he was too but then he was going off about that he had to leave because he was in trouble and he didn't want me or mom getting hurt so he faked his death and told me not to tell mom that he was alive. So I'm guessing that he is in some serious trouble, I mean which is hard to believe my father has always been a nice man." He looked like he was in deep in thought, trying to figure out what to say, I mean he doesn't need to say anything. " Kate, I'm not sure what to say I've only met your father a couple of times and he has always been kind to me." He smiled at me walking over to me embracing me with a hug.

I pulled away from Ashton. " I just want to get my stuff and get out of here." He nodded we spent another 30 minutes cleaning and packing stuff to take over to his house he said that he had a spare room I could crash in until we track down the men that broke into my house.

We got into the car heading towards his place on the other side of town, the radio was humming in the background playing one of Ashton's bands songs. "So, when did you start your band?" I asked randomly breaking the awkward silence " Oh it was in 2011 me and the boys got together and started writing and singing and I'm so glad they did, they did pull me out of the hole I was in." He said with a smile on his face."Well, I'm glad such a bright outcome came out of this, you deserve to be happy." I said with a smile. He looked at me and grinned. I turned to look at the house we pulled up too. Holy Mother of Moses that is a big house, stood three stories high a wrap-around porch, I'm in love right now. "You like it?" He smiled once more. I nodded speechless.

We got out of the car and got my stuff and headed toward the house once we were in I gasped."Oh my gosh, Ashton, this house is beautiful." I looked around in awe, I'm just in love with all of this. "You look like a kid who just saw snow for the first time." Ashton randomly said.

I blushed, I started walking up the stairs with Ashton following, he led me to this room at the end of the hallway and oh my it was big and beautiful If i have known better I would think this is the master bedroom "Ashton this room is beautiful I love it." I went over and hugged him he hugged back, I walked in further checking the room out. I peeked into the closet, this thing could easily be half of the size of my apartment. I sighed going back to the bed laying down on it groaning because of the plush mattress sinking me into it

Maybe these two weeks won't be bad after all.

Hey, lovelies Leave a comment if you liked it or not love you all <3!! -Amelia