Soon after he got dressed we headed out the door getting into the car, It was pretty much radio silence for a while.

"Ashton, can we stop at Lindsey's place I want to catch her up with what went down at my place," I asked while we are on the way to my apartment he nodded. As we pulled up to Lindsey's house I knocked on the door no one answered so I just went ahead and let myself in."Oh Luke, yes right there." I heard a woman's voice moan out. "Ashton, what the hell was that." His face turned into a disturbing look "Well, it looks like your friend is either watching porn or getting it on with a dude named Luke." He started laughing.

"Lindsey, stop getting fucked and get down here I need to talk to you!" I yelled up the stairs. "Luke, yes harder!" Lindsey yelled. I cringed walking up the stairs and knocked on the door. "For fuck sake, quit fucking like bunnies and come downstairs woman" Another moan came from behind the door, I took that as my cue to head back down the stairs so I don't have to listen to it any longer but in a way, I was getting turned on by it. 'What the hell?' I thought to myself.

"Well that was disturbing," Ashton said. I laughed and nodded. Soon enough Luke and Lindsey came out of the room smirking. "You know you could've come back right?" Luke said annoyed. "Well I am sorry I interrupted your fuck session but I needed to talk with my friend." I snapped back. "Linds can I talk to you in the other room please." She nodded

"What happened to Calum?" I asked she shrugged "He said he didn't like me so I just got with Luke instead." Well, she was just looking for someone to bone. "Well okay then." I laughed "Um I just wanted to see how you were I hadn't seen you in 4 days I was missing you." She smiled and hugged me. I backed away "You smell like sex woman." She laughed some more. "No duh I just got done-" I held up my hand "Don't even think about it I heard plenty on what was going on." She smirked "You're just mad I'm getting a good fuck but you arent" I gasped and smacked her arm "Ladies?" Ashton and Luke said in sync. We both turned and glared at them for interrupting our conversation "Should we go away till your done?" Luke said we both nodded and they both left.

"Anyway, Jesus Lindseydo you always have to put a lot of shit on blast?" We both start laughing. I missed her I don't care if its been four days I still miss her if it's one.

"Alright, boys we are done, Ashton and I are gonna head to my apartment to pick up a few-" Lindsey interrupted me "Wait what do you mean pick up a few things are you staying at your house?" Shit, I forgot to tell her I am giving Ashton a try. "Lindsey, Ashton and I have agreed on letting him prove to me that he has changed in 2 weeks and if he has I'll stay with him if not then we go our separate ways." Her eyes widend."No, you can't that isn't such a good idea Kate." I tilted my head."What do you mean I can't Lindsey.?" She shook her head and looked at Ashton with a smirk on her face. "Kate, I am sorry but I have to tell you, Ashton and I were sleeping with each other ever since you guys broke up."

A breath hitched in my throat. "What?" I shook my head in disbelief.

 "Wait a minute you two what?" I said angrily looking between Ashton and Lindsey. Lindsey smirked at Ashton and Ashton gave her the 'I'm so going to kill you look. "Hello, one of you guys best fucking answer me now!" I yelled "Kate, babe," Ashton started to say. "Are you fucking serious right now, calling me babe?" I inhaled deeply trying not to flip the fuck out."I am so sick of all of you."I point at Lindsey "You are a little two-faced bitch I can't even believe I called you my best friend when you were sleeping with my ex behind my back?" I shook my head. Lindsey looked shocked about what I said."Oh, why are you shocked? Cause I think you are a little slut? Cause sweetie that's what you are. I am so messed up because of everything that has happened to me and now this shit? Tell me this is a fucking joke, please tell me it is." tears started tumbling down my cheeks no one said anything. "Well, Ashton I'm taking the car find you a different way home, and trust me I'll be out of your hair soon enough" I took the keys out of his hands and ran out of the house.

I got into the car slamming the door resting my head on the steering wheel for a second trying to catch my breath, I started the car and pull out of the driveway and drove to Ashtons place, packed all my shit and left. I look at my phone seeing I have three messages from Lindsey two from Ashton and one from Luke

Luke: Hey I am so sorry about what happen I wish I could be there to comfort you, text me when you get home.

Lindsey: Kate I am so sorry

Lindsey: Please don't do anything bad to yourself.

Lindsey: Text me, please.

Ashton: Hey, um can we please talk.

Ashton: I am so sorry baby girl.

I replied to Luke and deleted Ashton and Lindsey's messages. I put my head in my hands trying to forget everything I was feeling for Ashton. I can't even believe that I almost fell for his stupid facade again. I feel the tears sliding down my cheeks and a sob stuck in my throat, I realized how tired my body it's starting to get too much 'I just can't deal with anything anymore.' I tell myself.

All my life I never thought I would have to go through so much to be happy but when I do get happy something always fucks it up and I don't understand why. I am an ordinary girl I've never had any worry until I met Ashton.

A knock sounded through the house echoing through the apartment. I went up to the door and looked out the peephole and see a man dressed in a suit he had shades on and his hair was brown and he was tan. He knocked again scaring the shit out of me. I opened the door. "Yes?" He smiled and takes off his sunglasses. He had these striking warm brown eyes. "Is this Katelyn Loves house?" He asked in a husky voice he had a hint of a British accent to it. "And you are?' I asking politely. "I'm Jay." I smiled. ."Well, Jay what do you want with Kate?" He smiled "Well since you are being obvious about being Kate I need you to come with me." He said sternly." " I'm not sure if you think I'm stupid enough to think I would come out this door with you but, you're mistaken." I crossed my arms.

I shut the door quite loudly and locked it. I am not in the mood to deal with anyone today ."Kate, come on it's important!" Jay yelled through the door. I walked away from the door not caring if he stays or goes I grabbed my fuzzy throw and went to my bedroom slipped out of my pants and laid down falling into a dreamless sleep.