One

Turns out I waited longer than suspected, three years since I've seen him. Hes in a band now, probably doing more drugs like he used too, It makes me sad that he didn't clean his self up,he didn't love me enough. That thought echos through out my brain almost every day.

"Kate?" I hear my best friend Lindsey call as she enters my apartment.

" I'm here to drop off your present" she smiled and handed me a box with a cute blue bow. I start tearing the paper and opened the box " You didn't!" I screeched in anger." You got me tickets to the fucking band he's in?"She smiled.

Why the hell is she smiling?

" See Kate here is the thing. Tonight is the night we show off what he lost." A wicked smile comes upon my face. "Lets do it"

"Come on Kate quit being such a prune" Lindsey said while laughing."I'm not a prune Lindsey I just well  respect my self image." she started laughing " Your self image? Jesus girl in high school you didn't give a shit about your self image, you were a little bad ass." I started to smile. Damn I did get into a lot of shit when I was younger but never drugs. I've always been totally against it. "Kate?" I looked up and holy shit that out fit was like perfect, a plain crop top with a flannel and skin tight skinny jeans, I chose to wear my converse with them instead of the heels Lindsey laid out. Ashton is going to regret making me feel bad for so damn long. He lit a fire he isn't going to be able to put out.

    Lindsey decided to go with short shorts and a crop top, honestly this is bad to say about my best friend but I swear she act slutty but I love her to death,"Lindsey how should I do my hair?" she looks at me and smirks " I would curl it and leave it down, that's how Ashton liked it right?" I nodded my head I took out my curling wand and did my hair I did some final touches after what felt like hours and set it with hairspray. Soon after we got ready we got headed to the car and started our drive to the stadium,"So are you ready to see your worst nightmare?"Lindsey said
"Shit more like is he ready? He's probably going to go into shock when he sees me." Lindsey laughs "Oh I forgot to tell you we have meet and greet tickets too." I turned to look at her. "You're fucking joking Lindsey" she shook her head. I'm not mad at her I'm mad at him the boy who left me years ago. "All i want to do is hit him one good time in the face." I paused and tilted my head "Honestly I dont even know what he looks like now." Lindsey turned her head. "From what I hear hes ugly but I'm telling you what Calum is a fine mother fucker."I laughed "Luke is a cutie to be honest but I wouldn't feel rright hooking up with one of his band mates."  Lindsey turned to look at me "Holy shit that's it.! We are going to set you up with the Luke Hemmings tonight for payback on Ashton." I don't have a good feeling about this...

I edited this a little bit-Amelia