Prologue

Prologue

A secret organization not known to any one is targeting the high elites of the New York. One after the other the names in their list are being marked as the name of the businessmen makes the headline of the next day's news paper. Government officials are still keeping it a hush, manuplating with the cause of the deaths to prevent any chaos or probably to hide their failures.

Ringgg.....
"Yes Sir, who is the next target?"
"Yeah, that'll be KENT STEVENS." And the phone hangs up.

Kent Stevens, a multibillionaire, owner of the Stevens Empire. Unknown to the looming danger around him. He is what you call the loner, broody guy of the story. He hates his work, hates people around him and doesn't give a damn to anyone with a lower paygrade than him.
But as usual the story has someone that'll act as a knight in the shinning armor for Kent.
Agent Sean Evans, an ex school mate of Kent and a total goofball.
Last time they were under the same roof, Kent wanted to kill him for a girl. But now its upto Agent Sean to protect Kent and dig some dirt on these unusual killings throughout the state.
Beware my friends, here not everyone is exactly who they say they are. Some secrets lie behind every door. Kent and Sean will be tested every now and then. So let's see how it works for these two 'Frenemies'.
Hope you enjoy the story

_____________________

Hey Friends! So this is my first attempt in writing a story. I've read quite a few novels here on Wattpad and found out how much I love a little bromance. So here's my first story on a bromance, friendship and trusting your friends. I've planned this story such that its going to be in three parts that'll be uploaded one after the other.

Hope y'all like my attempt. :)

Part 1- Meet & Greet Part 2- Loves & Lives Part 3 - Conspiracy & The Con Man