Chapter 15- Life! Camera! Action! Part 2

NOTE - Check out the spoiler pic above. This one is real special. Any guesses who said this to who? ;)

--------------------------------------

Chapter 15 - Life! Camera! Action! Part 2

" Mr. Kent, please answer it!"

" Is it a coincidence or a planned move against you?"

" Sir! Who is behind all this? "

"Mr. Stevens! We want to know!"

" How are you feeling about Mr. Miller's death?"

" Was he a father figure to you or a competitor?"

He was numb to all the ridiculus questions the reporters had suddenly started throwing at him. His brain wasn't working enough to comprehend anything happening around him. His body had went cold. His fingers were still clutching that poor reporter's shirt white knuckling him. His grasp had only grown tighter.

The minutes ticked slowly. He could feel someone pulling him backwards. His wide eyes searched around him trying to understand what was happening. He could feel innumerous camera flashes on him. They were all waiting for Kent's Meltdown.

But he has been taught better. Thanks to his ruthless dad. Kent blinked his eyes multiple times to calm himself. His brain supported him just in time. He breathed in slowly as he clenched his fists.He stepped backwards away from the press, soon surrounded by his security.

" Kent! Cmon! We should go now!"

Kent had dropped his gaze. He knew hundreds of eyes, all these cameras were on him. They were all just waiting for the perfection facade that Kent Stevens is known to wear to just shatter down. But he wasn't giving them the satisfaction. If not anything, but this coldheartedness was something he has inherited from his father.

" Stevens! Please!"

Though he was trying his best to keep the calm but that voice was constantly testing his patience. He was avoiding any eye contacts. Cause he probably feared what they might see in them. But mostly he was avoiding his gaze. He knew Sean would get it in a second. It has always been like this. Kent didn't want that sympathy. No, Not from him.

" I can understand what you are going through. But please snap out of it. Let's go."

That was when he did the biggest mistake. Kent couldn't help but search that voice in the crowd and look right into the familiar green eyes , which at some point of time were his saving grace.

He probably didn't even try to control it. Or maybe he didn't want to. It's still debatable. He could see it right in front of him. There was no lie or prank that Sean was pulling on him. No!

Therefore he didn't stop himself. He just walked straight to him. He saw Sean backing away a few steps with a little hesitation. Sean almost raised his hands in surrender as he opened his filthy mouth.

" Kent... listen..."

Nope. He wasn't interested in that. Kent clutched his hand into a tight fist. He didn't want to hear any pathetic excuse. He didn't want any lies. He strided towards Sean and just when Sean had no room to back away as he was blocked by the table ,Kent clutched him from his jacket and punched him hard.

He was still on the edge. He still hadn't gotten control over himself. Yes, probably that's why looking for Sean was a mistake. Kent knew he was vulnerable. He knew that Sean would see the internal struggle.

But in all these shoutings, all these random questions. His voice was the only things that could've helped him.

His eyes searched around and found Sean right besides him. He was the one who had pulled him back from the crowd. Sean still had his hand on Kent's shoulder. Kent looked into his eyes to find some peace.