ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ: ɪ

"You taste sweet, like a candy..."

Today is the start of Jimin's new semester... He's finally in second year college, thanks to his family and his little candy store... It's not like they're having a financial crisis, he was just fond of making candies and chocolates by his own... Those candies that can make people smile, as if those sweets can bring back their childhood days... He also donated half of his monthly income to the save the turtles program of their school since his best friend is the one who started the campaign...

If you think that their club is weird, then you're wrong... Saving the turtles means a lot to them because those species are kind and loving by nature, so they wanted to secure their species for the future generation... So yeah, you can just shut up if you can't think of other possible reason to hate the club...

So Jimin came to the university to meet his friends... They all plan to have a coffee date before their classes started, and the latter promised to treat them... He was about to lock his car door when Taehyung jumped to embrace him...

"Jiminie! My dear soulmate!! Good morning!" He grinned widely, looking overly excited to meet the smaller.

"Good morning to you too, Tae... How's your vacation? Did you enjoy it with your family?" Jimin gave him a warm embrace before letting go. "Where have you been anyway?"

"We went to Barcelona since Jin-hyung wanted to go there since last year... Gosh! I missed my best friend..." He whines.

"Well good to know that you had a beautiful summer break since anytime soon, the hell will literally break loose once the professor starts piling us with school activities..." Jimin chuckles.

"Ugh! Don't remind me... I'm getting chills while thinking about it..." The latter pouts. "Anyways, when are we going to invite new students to join our club?"

"Maybe we can start tomorrow since I need to make flyers and lollipops for us to give... It will be great to attract lots of students, or at least lure them with my sweets..." Jimin joked as they walk towards the cafeteria where Jin is waiting...

Jeon Jungkook, the school's number 1 rule breaker and the only son of the CEO of the Jeon Enterprise, finally arrived to the university with his beautiful black motorbike... Everyone near the area was blessed by his seductive bad boy look that was way beyond the school's policy...

Black buttoned up that exposes his chest, black skinny leather jeans and jacket that matches his smoking hot look... Everything about him screams sex, so he's a bad news for those people with weak heart...

"Hey kiddo... I thought we're gonna grab some coffee first before we our class? Why are you late?" Yoongi, his best friend lazily asked.

"Sorry hyung... I just woke up late..."

"Pssh~ Woke up late or didn't sleep at all since you reek of sex?" He retorted.

"Well, what can I say? She never leave my bed..." Jungkook simper.

"What a slut, I see... But I don't care anymore... I need my coffee now or I wouldn't make it to my first class..." The older yawns as they start walking towards the coffee shop.

"Alright alright... I'll treat you anything you want since you waited for me..."