Wonderful Life (18+)

Start from the beginning

"How's the bride to be?" He asks, approaching me.

"Excited." I say, hugging him gently.

"Thank you for doing this Mr. Aizawa."

"You've graduated. It's just Aizawa now." He says, smiling.

"And anything for a former student." He says, looking into my eyes. I smiled and hugged him again before I heard the music start.

"Alright. Places ladies! Get ready!" I say, rushing around to grab my bouquet. The girls each hugged me before they went to meet up with their respective groomsman. Eri walked out before them, throwing the yellow flower petals.

Soon enough, the bridal music started and I flipped my veil over my face, taking Aizawa's elbow before we both walked out, walking down the flower petal covered aisle. Denki turns around and sees me, his jaw dropping while tears gathered in his eyes, slipping down his cheeks. I smile, tearing up a bit. Aizawa hands me off, gently kissing my hand before he walks to his seat. Denki flips my veil over my head, letting it float down to my back.

The ceremony commenced, All Might starting by reading a few passages before Kota brought the rings to us, letting us each take our respective ones.

"Time for the vows. Kaminari, you first." Says All Might. Denki holds my left hand and the ring.

"(Y/N)... i can't believe this is happening... it seems like only yesterday we just met. But here I am, finally marrying you. I've made many bad decisions in my life... but you are not one of them. You are the best decision I have ever made. I can't wait to love you in sickness and in health. For richer or poorer, for better or worse. Forever and always." He says, slipping the ring onto my finger. I sniffle, trying not to cry.

"And now you, (Y/N)." Says All Might

"Denki... life has brought us down so many times but no matter what, you were always there for me. From the day we met to now. We've been kidnapped, brainwashed, and struck down by villains, but all through that, we've been together. I will always love you. In sickness and in health. For richer or poorer, and for better or worse. Forever and always." I say, slipping the ring onto his finger. He smiles, wiping a tear away. I smile, holding his hands.

"Denki Kaminari, do you take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Denki says with certainty.

"And (Y/N) (L/N) do you take Denki Kaminari to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I say, smiling.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." All might says, backing up. Denki takes me into his arms and kisses me deeply, the crowd cheering. Once we pulled back, Denki and I looked at each other before we ran out, the crowd throwing rice over us.

We hopped into the limo and rode off to the reception hall. Once we arrived, we saw everyone there, sitting in their respective seats. We walk in and everyone cheers, standing up and clapping. We walk to our table, sitting in between Mina and Sero.

Hours passed and before we knew it, it was cake time. Denki and I both got up, walking over to the three tiered cake, grabbing the knife in both our hands and slicing through it while we kissed.

Once everyone had a slice of cake, Sero stood, tapping his champagne glass with a spoon.

"I'd like to propose a toast. To the bride and groom. And to their everlasting happiness." Sero says, raising his glass. We all raised ours before drinking from them.

After a few hours, the reception ended and we shook hands with the guests as they left, getting well wishes from each and every one of them.

"Now, how about we go get ready for that honeymoon?" Denki whispers in my ear. I blush and nod, turning with him to our limo, climbing in the back before riding to our home, packing our bags for our flight tomorrow.