"Why would you buy a old blind woman a mirror?" Harry asks snarling at his mother.

"Idk. She'll be dead soon anyway." Anne says and before she walks to me and give both Liam and I a hug before Robin shakes our hands.

"I love you Harry and you guys take care of him. I just love you so much." Anne says as tears formed in her eyes.

Yeah pregnancy had this lady's emotions sky rocketing.

"Mom please leave." Harry groans hanging his head in his hands.

"I'm gonna miss you." She cries as her husband consoles her. Their own separate body guards come in guarding the door for their departure before I help him escort her to their personnel.

"I'm gonna take good care of him like always. We will email you when have any more news." I say and then turn to Robin.

"If you don't mind I'll be emailing you too." I say and he nods before they both took off out the door. We close the door and lock up as Liam let out a huge breath of relief.

I walk over and grab the remote to turn the live feed of the Styles on security cameras to watch them leave just in case.

"They are such a pain in my ass." Harry snaps before Liam groans.

"Tell me about." He then climbs over the coach to sit next to him.

"I'm gonna go get Safaa. Let her know the details and we'll get started right away." I tell them both before I see Harry turn to look at me with hopeful eyes.

"Uhh- wait!" He stops me from going upstairs and this was the first time since upstairs we'd made eye contact. I felt a wave of emotions come over me again before I remembered what happened

I almost had sex with Harry.

"Let me come with." He says and I nod trying not to show him I was terrified. Well I wasn't scared but now I wasn't horny anymore and I'd have to face him again and explain to him how I feel.

He follows me upstairs like normal and I walk towards Safaa's room before I felt Harry grab my hand pulling my body into another door.

"What the fu-" I notice he pulled me into my room instead of letting me go to Safaa. I try to turn to him to protest but instead he looks at me pressing his finger to my lips.

"Shhh! Someone will hear you." He says before turning his back to check if someone was coming. He then walks to the door to lock it and sighs.

"Wh- what are w-we doing?" I ask before Harry walks back to the middle of the room where I was.

"I mean we need to talk. Did you not want to talk about that?" He asks and I frown

"Sorry. I thought you wouldn't want to. Force of habit." I say nervously rubbing the nape of my neck.

I shrug my tux jacket off before loosening my tie and unbuttoning the top button. While I was pulling my sleeves up Harry sighs. I look up to see him smirking.

"Damn you look good in my clothes." He says and bites his lip while biting his lip ring.

I blushed. Oh my god Harry is making me blush what the hell.

"Thanks." I say finishing before I ask if he wanted to sit on the bed. He complies by taking off his shoes and walking over to the bed. He pushes himself in the middle to lay on his side facing me who sat on the edge at a safe talking distance.

"So umm, how do we do this?" I say chuckling before he shrugs.

"Let's start of with how fucking wimpy you sounded rambling off about how you liked me." He says and then proceeds to imitate my voice and make obscene gestures.

"Shut up!" I say throwing a pillow at him making him laugh before tossing the pillow away.

"No but seriously. Just continue." He says putting his hands behind his head.

"Well I mean there's nothing else to say. I like you a lot. And I want to be with you." I say saying the last part low.

"I'd honestly thought you'd never ask." Harry says turning his head to look at me and smile his famous smug smile.

I sigh smiling back relieved just to see Harry have a great reaction.

"So does that mean you like me too?" I ask and he slips his way down my bed next to me before rolling his eyes.

"I've been had feelings for you. You were just the one too blind to see it." He says softly flicking my forehead before he looks me in my eyes.

"I've wanted you since the hotel room on the beach. The way you talked to me and took yourself out of your comfort zone just to comfort me really made me feel special. Regardless if I showed it. I needed you and you made me actually feel safe." He says and I felt my cheeks burning as Harry talked to me with no shame.

"Besides. You're hot as fuck when you shoot a gun." He smiles and I look down at him from the angle we were sitting because I'd usually have to look up at him.

"So can we be together?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I don't mind. I like you, Niall Horan." He says and I watch him lay back before he roughly grabs my thighs and forces his legs over my lap, making me straddle him.

"You look so pretty when I'm about to fuck you." He says wrapping his hands around my waist and digs into my pants to pull out my dress shirt.

"I - uhh well um." I struggle to find the words before Harry slowly unbuttons my shirt while sitting up so his face was inches from mine. He smirks look down at my shirt and back up to my needy eyes.

He pulls the shirt off my shoulder smiling at my toned abs before he took my arms and placed them on his shoulder before his hand trailed up my back side.

"Can I fuck you Mr. Horan?" He asks lowly like he was demanding but making sure he had consent.

"Yes. Yes please." I nod feverishly. He grabs the back of my neck pulling my to his lips to kiss my soul out of my body.

And that's how the next hour was spent, us having sex with each other as quietly as possible completely ignoring the fact that we had to start working on our plan. But I didn't care. I was so fucking happy. I got over my fear of speaking up and just did it.

Now Harry was trailing a knife down my body as he fucked my brains out. Crazy how life is?

*

Hello! I'm so sorry I didn't give you a smut scene but that was done on purpose. It has a purpose. Hopefully on Halloween I will make a chapter 13. A spooky chapter.

Also how do you guys feel about Larry?

I honestly feel like we're the most at war and I only have a problem when they take Narry moments and try to make them Larry. Like Harry didn't say he'd do Niall for you guys to try and switch it up.

He meant he'd fuck Niall if he was a girl. Or boy. Oop

Love and kisses ;)