CHAPTER 28

28 | excuses

"Hey, love, where--"

The next words were muffled by Mark as a hand was placed on his mouth. Donghyuck hushed him, putting a finger against his lips with his eyebrows furrowed. He looked around to see where his brother was before he went back looking at the alpha and puts his hand away.

"You can't call me that when hyung's around, remember?" Donghyuck whisper-shouted at Mark.

The alpha hummed, "He won't hear me. He seemed tired though," he said then placed the box, a couple of booklets inside, in his car.

Mark closed the trunk of his car and leaned against it with his arms crossed on his chest. He smirked at the omega who has a pout on his face. The alpha quickly placed a peck which made the omega flustered.

"Mark!" Donghyuck scolded.

"Can't I kiss my boyfriend?"

"You can't in public."

Mark sighed, "Your brother won't see it."

The omega sighed. He moved and jumped to sit on top of the trunk with the help of the alpha. Mark went in between these legs and hugged his waist, not bothered if anyone saw them. Donghyuck cupped his jaw and rubbed his thumbs against the alpha's cheek.

"You know we can't hide our relationship to Taeyong hyung and to everybody forever," Mark said softly.

Donghyuck combed his hair with his fingers, "I know. I'm just trying to get a good timing."

The alpha sighed as he lets his forehead fall against the omega's chest. Donghyuck kissed his head and caressed the alpha's nape.

"I just want to love you freely. You know that, Hyuck."

Donghyuck chuckled, "I promise, I'll be able to say everything to him. For now, we'll have to keep this. Taeyong hyung still have other problems."

Mark smiled as his mind went to a thought, "I was already thinking about our future."

"Really? Can you tell me about it?" the omega asked.

Mark looked up at him, "When you graduate, we'll start travelling around the world. We'll enjoy our lives together while we both works. When we're good and ready, I'll vow and marry you as my mate. Then we'll have our family with two kids. I want to grow old with you, and only you."

Donghyuck smiled, "I'm excited to spend everything with you--"

"Taeyong?! Taeyong, oh god!"

Both of them looked from afar and saw Taeyong down against the grass. Donghyuck's eyes widened and immediately went down to ran towards his brother, with Mark behind. His heart dropped upon seeing his brother like this, again.

"Hyuck, do you got his pills? He's probably at it again," Jungwoo asked.

Donghyuck nodded then ran to get his bag inside Mark's car. He immediately went back with the pills and water. Then suddenly, Jaehyun came with panic evident on his face.