CHAPTER 19

19 | tame me

Taeyong was by gate again, waiting for a specific car to arrive. He did try to dress a bit nicer. He would just always wear a dress shirt and slacks as his uniform but he thought he might've looked a bit too dull. So, he just wore a simple shirt, jeans and his cardigan, along with his sneakers.

He has his lower lip bit and his hands behind him, holding the paper bag that will be given to an alpha. He was looking from left to right, trying to see if the car was arriving any time sooner.

"You think you can hide this until you die?"

Taeyong looked beside him and saw Jungwoo. He rolled his eyes before he looked back.

"What are you talking about?" the omega asked.

The beta shrugged, "Hiding."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Jungwoo," Taeyong said.

"Oh, come on. About you hiding the bond. It's obvious that you guys have a chance. I don't know your logic sometimes, hyung," Jungwoo whispered, "Also, who makes food for another person if they have a lover? A fake lover."

"I know what I'm doing. Thanks for the concern," the omega replied.

Jungwoo turned to face him as he crossed his arms, "But really, whatever you guys are feeling. It's mutual."

"Whatever, Woo. I'm not feeling anything towards him."

Taeyong sighed but furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Jungwoo looking around. He pouted and curious why was the beta acting like he's finding something.

"What are you doing?" the omega asked.

"Finding your reason why you can't just be honest."

Taeyong chuckled but they stopped when a car has pulled up infront of them. Jungwoo knew it was Jaehyun and Blue so he looked over at Taeyong whose eyes brightened and his lips curving into a sweet smile. The beta rolled his eyes.

"I'll be going now. We have a meeting after class," Jungwoo said.

Taeyong nodded before the beta jogged away. The omega waited until Blue opened the door and ran up to hug his leg. The boy ruffled the little prince's head before he looked up to see the man stepping out and saw him wearing the usual suit. But even if Jaehyun wears the same suit over and over again, Taeyong wouldn't loathe about it.

What made him feel weird was the fact that Jaehyun dropped the idea of wearing the perfume again.

Jaehyun tugged his coat before he looked up and smile at Taeyong. He walked up towards him and saw Blue already hugging his papa.

"Hey," the alpha greeted.

The omega nodded, "Hey. Uhm, here. Since you'll be my chauffeur from now on."

Jaehyun chuckled and grabbed the paper bag, "A chauffeur. Really?"

The omega nodded and smiled sweetly, "You did insist. As something in return, I'll prepare you some food."