¿Hanahaki?

¡WARNINGS!
-blood
-Slight Angst
-My AU
-Ultimate: Painter

|Your POV|
Wow. All that hardwork to make Shuichi to like me, but he still chose her, why? Am I not pretty eno-"*cough*" oh god it's starting...

|Third POV|
Hanahaki. A condition where a person coughs up flowers with blood, tge flowers are stored in the lungs which also makes the person not breath properly. This is caused when one-sided love occurs, the patient will stay like this for 1 week and on the last day you will see a flower protruding out to the mouth. You started coughing up blood and after blood ten petals covered in saliva and blood came out, you smiled, knowing you can get out of this killing school without getting killed.

1 WEEK COUNTDOWN:

1 DAY:
The first day hurted like hell, cause, you know, people are not used to petals suddenly irritating your throat and lungs. You smiled throughout the day and fooled eveyone well almost everyone...

2 DAY:
You decided to make letters for all the students and give them on the sixth day. Once done you immediately went a random room and coughed up blood and petals, you still waren't use to it but the pain lessened. You thought no one saw you but someone did and were planning something...

3 DAY:
Kokichi kept bothering and asking for you to hang out with him. You also had a crush on him but what's the point in confessing, he probably likes Miu you thought, You were trying to hold in a cough since you knew that cough will have blood or a petal in it. You quickly excused yourself to Kokichi and went to your dorm. Once there you started coughing blood and petals E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E. It looked like a murder scene, some blood even made it's way to the sheets of your bed. You have to clean this blood or people might  think your a killer. Well other people except one, he already thougt of a plan to 'save' you.

4 DAY:
You got an isle and started painting, you used diferent paints watercolor, and blood. Yes, you actually used your blood to use as paint. While also doing the painting Kokichi went to your dorm to hung out with you. You enjoyed his company but also kinda annoyed because you have to forcefully stop a cough or swallow a petal/blood. He gushed over how good your painting is but quetioned why the 'paint' that you use looked thick and almost like blood. You told him it's a special type of paint. He secretly knew and was genuinely worried for your well being

 He secretly knew and was genuinely worried for your well being

(Not my art obviously)

5 DAY:
Kokichi didn't talk to you for the wholr day. Actually you didn't even see him. You questioned Kirumi if she might knows where Kokichi is and she also didn't. Kinda concerned you but alast your hanahaki kicked yu right in the stomach, you couged a load of petals and shit ton of blood. yyou thought to yourself "I might die from blood loss than this hanahaki" you chuckle a little bit from your joke and cleaned it up. You went to sleep early so that on the last day yyou will ever get to see oyu classmayes you'd be happy, spread happiness, give the letters of course.

6 DAY:
You spent the rest of the day giving out letters and spending time with Kokichi. On night time Kokichi took you to the roof and... he kissed me.

------------------------------------------------------------

                        Conversation
------------------------------------------------------------
Kokichi
You

MWAH!

KOKICHI! *blushes*

Nishishi~I like you and I know what your going through this past 5 days. Please accept my feelings.

BAKA! of course I accept. Now how'd you know?

Know what?

The hanahaki...

Oh by stalking!

I'd rather die than you tell me how lond have you been stalking me...

hmph! so rude

I'm not rude because I don't stalk people tho~...

I take back my confession!

Now your being rude?

...

...

heh~♡

Hope you enjoy this guys! thank you so much for 90+ reads

Hope you enjoy this guys! thank you so much for 90+ reads... You guys make my day so much. Seeing that people actually enjoy on what I wriye in this story.

Bye!