📷Promise📷

WARNINGS!
- Angst
- Cutsing
- Ultimate: Photographer (Sorry Mahiru)

-Flashback- (Thank you five XD)

|Your POV|
It's amazing how Ko can really pull me into any location and I would just follow him, if not follow then dragged. Tpday was no ther as Kokichi dragged me to the library. While he was talking I took a moment to appreciate his facial features and just him if I'd be honest. I never really understood why I always listen to him, people say I have a crsuh on him but- huh maybe they are right maybe I do hav- "Take a picture it'll last longer." He said cutting off my thoughts and looking at him directly, so close, I have no idea on how and when he started noticing me just staring at him but one thing is for sure, my hair is as red as asahina's jacket "S-sorry just thought of something." I said not wanting to tell him the topic I was thinking about. He gave a shrug and kept dragging you to the library like some dead body.

Timeskip brought you by the Kaede's execution

|Third POV|
You were confused, were you just gonna read? "You know, you could've just aksed for me to come instead of dragging me?" You suggested. He giggled at your cluelessness and replied "Silly! Who reads books when you're in a killing game?! We don't have time for that but anyways. I actually dragged you here for you to take a picture!" you were dumbfounded "eh?" you made a confusing noise, well who who wouldn't be confused? "Why?" you asked but he quickly replied "Because we have time for that!" He exclaimed happily. I shrugged my shoulders and said 'ok' to his reply, I told him to go to the spot were it was the lighting was good and took readied my camera "Ok but you have to smile k? You may not know when you'll die and I want something to remind me of you!" I said to him "Aww so sweet but yet so mean! I won't die! And you won't either I promise! Just be careful and don't trust anyone except me. nishishishi~" he saays holding your hands. You smiled a bit after what he said and noded in agreement, I told jim to back a bit so I can take the picture now "Ok. 1..2..3..GO!"

( I'll post the picture later bc wattpad won't let me publish the chapter and it keeps dissapearing here so yea)

I said to him before taking the picture. It looks so cute! Ackk Ko why are you so cute??? "Lemme see lemme see!" He exclaimed jumping up and down while running? His so weird but...I like his weird. I like Kokichi Oma

-Flashback over-(Let's thank Five again)

|Your POV|
I went with Himiko, Shuichi, K1-B0, Tsumugi, and Maki because I was bored. I took my camera with me just in case we find something interesting in the hyraulic press room, I haven't seen Kokichi nor Kaito yet which was weird but anyways! Oh we're already at the door? Man rambling with my mind can sure be emtertaining but enough of me. As Shuichi pressed the button the door and the door started to open hmm I wonder wha-.

(Once again I'll make a chapter)

|Third POV|
"AHHHHHHH!" You screamed like the end was near. You didn't why though, was it because there was so much blood? Or the fact that Kokichi has been missing and now you find a body? Your thoughts didn't last long as you fell uncosious. You hadn't notice but you were holding your breath. Shuichi put an arm around you and said to breath since your face was turning purple but you didn't hear him due to your loud thoughts. And thus you fell to the ground in Shuichi's arm wrapped around you for support....

-Timeskip- (Five: "Darling. Coffee. Black. NOW." Me: "Eep!")

|Your POV|
Was I sleeping? What happe- "(Y/N)'s awake everyone!" K1-B0 announced. They all went up to me and smiled, excited to see I'm ok now "What ha-nevermind I remember now. Now when does the trial start?" I asked them. But they all gave they all looked away from me. Did I do something? "The trial is over...Monokuma said to just bring you and not wait for you to be awake..." Shuichi explained. I gave him a nod understanding the situation but I asked one more time "So who was the victim and killer?" They all sighed " I'll tell you the story later on about the case but the victim is... Kokichi and the killer is Kaito."...

Ko is dead?

I don't believe it

That is simply fake

Although....

No! His not yet dead he promised me!!

But why isn't he here?

"He broke the promise..." I started balling my eyes out while the rest hugged me tighlty tring to comfort me in their best way

Why?
------------------------------------------------------------
Ahhhh! I hope you like the Angst dont worry though there will be a short fluff after this so yea! Anyways did you enjoy it? Was it too sad or too plain? Lemme know in the comments! I love you guys byee! chu
•3•~♡