Comfort?

¡WARNINGS!
- No cursing
- Gender Neutral
Angst to Fluff
- Ultimate: Stylist                                         - Trigger warning: DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO OR READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO PEOPLE GETING HANGED. 

-Cursing

(People say that Kaede's execution went on for 8 hours long so yea.) 

|Third POV|
As Kaede's body went limp and swayed from side to side, your eyes started to sting as tears pricked and started rolling down making wet lines on your cheeks. 'This is just a dream (Y/N)... Just a dream.' You tried asuring yourself as your knees weakened a little. Your once clear vision was now very blurry as fat globs of tears continuously fell and made your collar shirt wet, unaware that the fall board of the piano started going down, you heard loud metal creaking so you wiped your tears with your sleeve and tried to look up, only to be met with a gush of wind and something wet on your shirt. your eyes hurted a little from closing your eyes too hard and the fact that you cried wasn't helping.

You blinked a couple of times before looking up too see the piano was now closed, confused on what was the wet spot you pulled on your shirt just a little too see blood. And that's when it hit you hard, you aren't dreaming, this is real life, she's actually DEAD! You fell to your kness and broke down, you screamed bloody murder as your hand went to your hair and pulled it lightly (Mikan much?) . Kirumi put a hand on your shoulder (Put your hand on my shouuuuuulder~) and patted in an attempt of trying to comfort you. And as other classmates started sobbing Kokichi on the other just stood and watch your trembling form as Angie and Tenko attempts of trying to calm you down were only making it seem worse.

~Timeskip~ (Anya: I love u♡ Five: Hmm? Anya: I love u!♡ Five: What? Anya: I SAID I LO- Five:(pecks Anya's cheeks)hehe I love u too.)

|Third POV|
It was night time and by now all of the students were now in bed, you on the other hand were on your floor looking at the ceiling, your brain recalling the trial and picturing Kaede's hanged body flooded your mind  as you sobbed quietly into your hand as to not disturb the other girls. Suddenly your the thing covering the vent fell and made a loud noise, you jolted up and looked to see Kokichi face plant in your bed hard "ow." muffled  the purplenette. He got up and fixed his shirt and pants and turned to you;

-----------------------------------------------------
 Conversation
-----------------------------------------------------

Kokichi

You

Heyy (Y/N)~

....Kokichi?

No silly! I'm a ghost wanting to posses your body!

Hah. Very Funny

But it isn't! 

Ko stop your gonna wake up the others.(you laid down on your floor again)

Hmph! I was only trying to cheer you up.

Yeah well your 'cheering' is very annoying...Just go .

Nope!

...(You don't say anything and just looked up again)

1 MINUTE OF JUST STARING 

...Whatcha doing?

Staring at you *Sarcastic* (still looking at ceiling.)

No your not! Your staring at the wall silly goose!

Sarcasm Kokichi it's called. Sarcasm.

Geez why so mad?

Oh I don't know! Maybe because instead of a certain SOMEBODY broke into my room and started annoying me. 

Again I was trying to cheer you up! Not annoy you.

Yea well guess your little plan had other plans. (you sit up and glared at Kokichi)

----------------------------------------------------------
 End conversation
----------------------------------------------------------

|Kokichi POV|

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I said smugly, (Y/N) just huffed and looked away again, comforting someone is hard...I'll never do this again. I sighed and stood up to go to them and sat beside them, they gave me a confused look but I just kept looking forward (Meet the Robinsons called...they want there quote back). "Look...I know what you saw was traumatizing and all and as much as you want to just curl up in a ball and cry your eyes out, you have to 'fend for your life and...JESUS THIS IS SO HARD! Look what I'm saying is that you should stop crying and being weak because I don't wanna see you dead on the floor. You can cry all you want when this shit's over." 

|Y/N POV|
Wow..."Thanks I guess." I whispered, kinda confused, he wants me alive? Why? We aren't even that clo- "Your face says it all your wondering on why I came here...truth be told I also have no idea why I came here." he said , I raised my brow at him and questioned "But you know where my room is?" he smiled widely, kinda creepy kinda cute to be honest.

I gave him a small smile and layed my head on his shoulder "Thank you for coming weirdo." I said "Hey!" he exclaimed hitting me playfully and after two seconds relaxing ang hugging me sideways "So are we gonna sleep in the floor?" he asked "Mm" I hummed too lazy to speak.

|Third POV|
your whole body went limp and your head fell from its original place and fell right onto Kokichi's lap, he on the hand just stared at your sleeping figured and also started getting sleepy. So he pulled your blanket down and wrapped you up like a burrito, he then carried you bridal style and layed you down gently, he then slowly started climbing your bed and laying beside you

He figeted and gave you a peck on the forehead and slowly started letting his eyes rest. "I like you?" he questionably mumbled as he started drifting into a deep sleep...♡
________________________________________
Well after many months I finally posted a chapter. I know not many ppl will see this now but I just wanna apologize for ghosting you guys. Anyqays enough of the negative stuff I want to make an announcement...

I ALREADY CREATED MY YT CHANNEL

And my content will be mixed...So that means that whatever the I find intruiging I will do so yea! Also My first video will be a QnA so I need some questions from you guyssss.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and yea...I love you guys thank you for supporting meee mwah 030