💭Flashback💭

I'm back yay! So yea :)
18.2 k special Bevause I'm in this anddd lemon kinda I guess heh...But this lemon is Hardcore.

¡WARNINGS!
- Lemon I guess?
- College AU (No killings)
- All danganronpa characters will be here (Including me!)
- Female pronouns (I'm sorry males)

My bio : Yui
-She doesn't want her bullies to use her real name since she tends to get really emotional. So she came up with the name Yui so the bullies won't get to her.

-Nagito, her boyfriend, Is the only one except for her family who knows her real name.

|Third POV|
You were in class, currently spacing out as sir Monokuma discusses how the court works, since you and your boyfriend took law. Kokichi noticed you in your daydreaming state and grinned, knowing full well that you'll later be asking to borrow his notes so you can copy them. Just when Ko was about to wake you up the PA club beat him to it by announcing that all students must come to the court since it was almost sport's festival. You groaned and and stood up, hearing chuckles from your boyfriend as he grabbed your hand and pulled you put of the classroom.

Timeskip (Five: Who's Nagito? Me: NO ONE!)

|Your POV|
We were currently waiting for other students as the PA club made a mistake of announcing the news a little to early to the College department by pressing the announce button on accident. Yui snapped  me put of my thoughts as she giggled lightly "What are you laughing at?" I asked, she shook her head no and moving her hand up and down as if to say 'nothing, nothing.' I just nodded and turned my attention to my boyfriend who was getting getting aling with Yui's since they're both simpable ma- I mean same goal? interest? I actually don't kmow why theu get along...hmm, maybe it's just bevause theu have weird hair but who knows! " Yui, sit on my lap." Nagito suggested patting his lap and smiling innocently at my friend who blushed and complied to his suggestion...WAIT OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING! AHHH NO NOT THIS MEMORYS!

-Flashback- (Five: You cheating on me with an anime character? Me: How dare you, YOU of all people to accuse me of cheating when you replaced me with a mannequin.)

Kokichi was currently in your bedroom, in yuor gaming chair (Chiaki made you like games) as he pumped his member in an up and down motion, grunts and curses wjere the only thing he could say as he began to pump faster. Meanwhile you just layed n your bed, your wet but can't do jackshit because Ichi thought it was a good idea to restrain you while you took a quick nap, "Somebody's private is glistening~" Kokichi teased, and to him pumping his memeber with such a fast pace his voice became breathy. But nevertheless it still made you blush.

~~

You had already cummed, two times now. But Kokichi wasn't stopping. "Hah~ S-Stop...T-To-HAAH!~" Your sentece got cut by Kokichi going deeper, his hands on your hips as he pounded into you mercilessly. You were going insane, your hands still tied up with the makeshift clothes, so you couldn't even touch him. "T-touch...hah you~" you moaned as he took you thigh and placed in his shoulder. The new postion gave you so much pleasure that you cummed in seconds, forhetting the fact that you had just cummed a few minutes prior.

~~

You hands were free from the restraints but didn't even get to tocuh him as he odered you to get on all fours. Kokichi was currently destroying your ass as he thrust and slaps it. "I'm gonna make you go crazy for my cock you slut!" He said, slapping your ass and thrusting deeper, which caused you to whimper. He then went faster that you hands suddenly gave up but your ass still stayed up as Ko held your hips firmly, his grin never faltering, chuckling once in a while as your moans were so loud he had to cover your mouth. He was near his end which made him groan louder and louder by the second, so much so that he had to hickify your back and neck.

~~

"Three more and we're done baby. Just bounce~" he said seductively. your hips waren't bouncing but were moving forward and backward which gave you and him pleasure, but it wasn't enough. His hands hands were currently holding yur hips (again) as he tried to make you go up, but due to his energy being drained, his hands only stayed there, "Too much~...T-too hah~!" you said as you suddenly started bouncinng, and in a brutal pace at that, so brutal Kokichi arched his back which caused his dick to go further morei into you. And with great pleasure comes with great consequences, you started bounci- Sorry I mean SLAMMING yourself to him. Over and over and let's just say that the 3 rounds that Kokichi said added a 0 at the end of it

~~

You were currently cuddling. Him still insdie you but you didn't care. You were already numb or so you thought. He then started bucking his hips which caused you to look at him in shock. He grinned widely and whispered "gotcha~"

- Flashback over - (Five: I'm sorry I accused you...Now please don't jump or you'll either emd up dead or injured and I don't that Me: bampoleyooo~ *the tiktok audio* *jumps* Five: ANYA!*Teleports down*)

|Your POV|
"(Y/N)!" Yui, my lifesaver, snapped me from my flashback. Kokichi was checking my temperature by putting his hand on your foreehead, a worried look on his face as his eyebrows are furrowed and had his lips shape a stragiht line. I look to my left and saw that Nagito put his hands on Yui which made me heat up more Kokichi in shock at the sudden increase of heat "Let's bring you too the nurse." Ko said as he stood up and stretched his jand out for me, 'if only you knew' I wanted to say but it as if my throat went dry, and I just nodded quietly and took his hand. And thus we were off to the nurses office "HOPE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ISN'T SICK!" Nagito said which caused me and Ichi to giggle a bit

|Yui POV|
"She isn't sick." I said nonchantly "What do you mean?" Nuggeto heh nuggeto, questioned "Notice how she only spaced out when I sat on your lap." I said. He nodded and I sighed "She was probaby either 1. Thinking of fucking him or 2. Thry already fucked before. " I explained. Nagito sniled widely and higged me tightly "You're so good at observing!" Nagito said, his voice muffled as he was on my neck peppering kisses. " Heh guess I am." I said...But what I didn't tell mister Nagito is that I feel his bulge. And I might've saw Kokichi also have a bulge on his pants....Rest in peace to (Y/N) and me.
-----------------------------------------------
Hi guys so yay I'm back! And boom lemon on the first day😎 I'm so though- Just kidding heh did you like it? let me know in the comments if you did. And if you very like it then why not vote? And yea😂 I hope you enjoyed this guys love you bye <3 Did you also like my OC- ok imma stop talkin' now bye!