Chained

¡WARNINGS!
- Angst
- Tw: Death/ dead body
- Tw: Torture
- My AU
- (C/c) <-- Comfort character
- Ultimate: Technician

|Third POV|
"The evidence points to you (Y/N). Your the killer." Shuichi said and pointed you out accusingly. K1-B0, the ultimate robot, was found dead in the gym. His system was smashed into bits and pieces and all his screws went missing aswell, fake blood was all over the floor and the robots body.

(C/c) furrowed their eyebrows more, sick of Suichi calling you out "THEIR NOT THE KILLER SHUICHI!" they snapped making the whole group flinch, Shuichi slowly retreated his hand and was gonna think some more but before that could even happen you spoke

" I killed them."

Silence. Everyone was looking at you sadly but you didn't look to any of them besides Shuichi, you trued to keep a straight face and held the rails on your podium tightly. But then Kokichi laughed "HAHAHA OH (Y/N)! YU GOT US! For a moment there I almost  thought you w-" you cut him off "I killed K1-B0. We never told ypu this but at night me and K1-B0 would sneak out and go to  the lab so I can update his system. That night I stole the hammer and screwdriver  Kokichi found and while K1-B0 was updating I smashed his back, breaking his system. He went haywire for  about 2-3 minutes before collapsing on the ground. I used the screwdriver to unscrew the nuts on his back and placed them and place them on a beaker. I already made a new back for him so I placed that and dragged him out of the lab and into the gym. I quickly went back to the lab and hammered the ruined back to make it flat. I then cut it into smaller pieces and put it on broken floors and cracks. Once I finished it I grabbed the beaker with the screws and ran to the CR and climbed the locked stall to drop the screws there. I went out and went to the utility room to grab the fake blood I found last time and went to the gymnasium to spilt it all over him." you explained and turned to look at Kokichi dead in the eye.

Kokichi was shocked. his lips slowly started going pale and he started feeling light headed, he looked like a ghost, tears started to form in your eyes jut you quickly wiped them and turned to the ultimate detective who was clearly stunned. Monokuma, the one who stayed silent during the whole trial spoke "It's time to vote!" he said enthusiastically.

After voting you sat on your podium preparing yourself for your punishment, with your head low you saw black shoes, it was Kokichi's, you looked up at him who was clearly upset. He squat down and opened his mouth but didn't say anything you were gonna say something when he suddenly hugged you tightly. Now you are the one in shock...

"I like you."  he said before looking at your eyes and kissing you. and as yuo statted melting Monokuma ruined the moment "The votes are in! Do you wanna know whos the killer?" he asked. You looked at Kokochi, scared on what will happen to you, he gave you a sad snile and pecked your cheek. he stood up and quickly ran to his podium.

You sat there for a few seconds before standing up, taking a deep breath and looking up. Monkuma raised his paw and spoke

" Dun dun durun dun! It'sssssss... (Y/N)! ! Big round of applause for the ultiamte detective! Good job for solving it!!" Mono exclaimed. Shuichi stayed silent looking away from the bear and put his head low whilst Kokichi bit the inside of his cheek. And (C/c) lost it. They broke down crying whilst screaming

"NO!"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!"

"WHY?!WHY?!WHY?!!!"

You were shaking. You held your skirt/pants/shorts tight and  and loked down on the ground. And then you heard it...

*Click!*

The button has been pressed.

"IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!"

Chains were suddenly going down and you tried to run away from them. Kokichi pulled you and hugged you tight but the chains wrapped around your waist tightly. It  yanked you away from your crush and hoisted you up and dragged you from where Monokuma sat. Monokuma's seat moved to the middle of the circle. and more chains started to pop up and wrap around you tightly.

The circular edges of the chain pressed hard on your body parts, you felt heavy, you couldn't breath right

You're gonna die...

But then a voice was heard

"(Y/N)..."

So familiar

wait...

"Kokichi?"

|Kokichi's POV|
No! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! NO! "(Y/N)! NO! THAT'S NOT ME!" i banged on the tinted glass. Maki Shuichi tried to pull me but I ressited and kept banging the glass. "NO!"

"K- Ko! Help me please!"

"....No."

|Third POV|
The clone pulled the lever thus tightening the chains. You let out a scream whilst your fingers go blue, you started also feeling light headed, your eyes rolled from the back of your head whilst you start to lose air. You let out choking sounds for a few minutes before...

*CRACK!*

The chains were so tight that it broke your bones. Your head dropped and your body layed limp, your once alive form turned into a pale mess...

Your lips lost its color...

Your fingertips looked blue...

Your looked blue...

You were dead...

Kokichi's eye started to water, and before breaking down he managed to say these words...

"Their really gone...</3"
-----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys it's ya girl! Yourlocalwriter here! I'm sorry for not postig again for a long time. Again I've been busy this past few months and hadn't been able to write properly due to a bunch of homework  and writer's block.

It's also bc of my mental health, recently I've been really feeling unmotivated and such and just been exhausted even though I don't really do anything that much...

Anyways! I know this was not the best Angst I've put out and yea but I do hope you still enjoy it! There will be more coming soon since I have drafts and yea. :))

I love you guyss, thank you for supporting  me!