ℚ𝕌𝔼𝔼ℕ 𝕆𝔽 ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟚

ENCHANTED FOREST. At Lake Nostos, Cora, William, and Hook stood about to get the portal to open.

"And now the ashes," Cora says turning to Hook, "Would you care to do the honors?"

Cora gives Hook the bottle. Hook accepts the bottle from the queen and then pours the ashes into the lake. William watches with amazement when the portal opens up in front of him.

"Here we go," Cora grins, "We'll be in Storybrooke soon enough. I really look forward to seeing my daughter."

Cora's eyes then landed on William.

"And have such a wonderful family reunion," Cora says.

William narrows his eyes at her.

Cora turns to Hook, "I told you I'd deliver you to Rumpelstiltskin," She says.

Cora holds out the compass, she used one hand to hold onto William in a tight hold. She turns to William before glancing back at Hook.

"Now don't let go unless you want to end up some place that isn't Storybrooke." Cora tells the pirate.

Hook went to grab a hold of the compass, but was stopped when an arrow was shot at the compass. When it hit the compass it was knocked out of Cora's hands.

Cora lifts her gaze from her hand that had once held the compass now on the ground and to where the shot came from. Arriving was none other than Mary Margaret, Emma, and Mulan.

"You're not going anywhere." Emma says, "This portal's taking us home."

"The compass," Mary Margaret says, "Get it."

Mary Margaret, Mulan, and Emma split up.

Cora noticed William beginning to struggle in his binds, trying to wiggle his way out. But, Cora grabbed the boy and pulled him close.

"Find it first," Cora tells Hook, "I'll take care of them."

Hook nods.

Hook proceeds to do so, however he is pursued by Emma. Emma pulls a sword out from a sheath. Grinning, Hook does the same. And then the two begin to sword fight.

Cora creates a ball of fire from magic and throws it at Mulan, only for her to deflect it with her sword. Mary Margaret aims an arrow at Cora, only to miss when Cora disappears in smoke, sending Aurora's heart flying over Lake Nostos. When Cora vanished, William was knocked down into the sand.

Hook catches it just in time and tosses it back to a surprised Mulan.

"I may be a pirate, but I bristle at the thought of a woman losing her heart- unless it's over me." Hook says.

He picks up his sword again and he along with Emma resume their fight.

Mary Margaret runs over to Mulan, "Go-!"

"No. You need the compass," Mulan says.

Mary Margaret shakes her head, "But Aurora needs her heart."

Mulan nods, "Take it." Mulan offers her sword, "It deflects her magic."

Mary Margaret takes Mulan's sword, and then the warrior ran off toward the direction of her princess.

Mary Margaret turns her gaze and sees her daughter fighting the pirate. She then turns to her brother.

William was struggling to get out of the binds. Mary Margaret ran over and began to untie him, the rope loosens and then a poof of smoke appears and Cora stands in front.

{ONCE}

STORYBROOKE. Mr. Gold and Regina stand in front of the now-mortally dangerous well as Ruby and Henry enter.