𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕆𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕀𝔻𝔼ℝ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟛

STORYBROOKE.

William helped Belle inside the library. She smiled at him as he held the door opened for her. However, neither noticed the man standing in the corner holding a book. At least not yet.

William shut the door behind them and they walked into the library.

Belle looks from William then to the direction where the man stood. She had a small itching feeling that someone else was with them.

Belle tilts her head in the direction.

"Uh, sorry the library's not open yet." Belle tells him.

The man, who William quickly recognized, closed the book and looked in their direction.

"Oh, I'm not here for the books, love." It was Hook.

Belle also recognized him.

"You." Belle says.

William looks at her.

"You're the one that broke into my cell at the Queen's palace." Belle says.

Hook has a smirk, "Aye." His eyes drift to William, "Fancy seeing you here."

William placed his hands on Belle's shoulders and then pulled her away, and the pair began to run. William tagging behind in a way to shield Belle from Hook.

Hook chases after.

Belle and William go on the other side of some bookshelves. She whispers at him to be quiet and he nods at her.

"You wanted to kill Rumpelstiltskin." Belle says.

Hook hears where the voice came from. He slowly walked in that direction. Belle and William, meanwhile quietly move away from that spot. It was to lure Hook in that area.

Belle and William push a bookshelf on top of him. Hook was buried under the weight of the books.

Belle quickly grabs William's arm and grabs him towards the elevator for safety. Once the two were inside and locked, Belle pulled out he cellphone.

William looks at her.

"Who are you calling?" He asks.

Belle looks at him, "Rumple."

She dialed his number and placed the phone to her ear.

"Rumple, I'm- I'm in the elevator with William. There's a man in the library. He broke in." Belle says, "He's after me. I think he wants to kill me."

Belle was frantic, but William couldn't blame her.

"A pirate." Belle answers Gold, "Missing a hand. Hello? Hello?"

Belle then huffs a frustrated breath.

William furrows his brows, "What?"

"The elevator must be interfering with the call." Belle says.

William still looks lost, "What does that mean? You're cellphone can't work in an elevator?"

Belle looks at William with a smile.

"It seems to be effecting how clear the call is." She says, "Technology isn't a hundred percent."

William's eyes settle on the device.

"Neither is magic," He finds himself saying.

Belle looks from her phone to William.

"I'm certain that Rumple is on his way here." Belle finds herself saying, "He- He wouldn't let anything happen to me."