𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕆 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔼𝔼ℙ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟛

STORYBROOKE. Inside Gold's shop, Henry was still on his bed and was sitting. While Regina and David knelt next to him.

"Here," He gestures, "Let me take care of this."

He takes David's spot and sits down on the side of the bed. He makes a gesture over Henry's arm. The man heals it with magic.

"What caused that?" Regina asks.

Gold glanced at the arm in case he missed something.

"When you venture deeper into the Netherworld instead of away, there are risk. Someone woke Aurora before her soul was ready to return. The violence of that act tore her away and injured Henry. We're lucky it wasn't worst." Gold turns to the adults, "He's gonna need some time to recover before we send him back."

Regina shakes her head, "Out of the question."

David agrees with Regina, "Not a chance in hell." He says, "No. We'd be monsters to even consider risking his life again."

Gold stands up, "Careful with your tone, Charming." He says, "I understand your concern for the boy, but I know Cora. Without our help, Snow and Emma will soon be dead. And then,"

Gold locks eyes with Regina.

"A true monster will be on her way to Storybrooke." Gold says.

Regina looks at Gold, "Aurora is gone. Why do we have to send Henry back into that fiery inferno with no one there to receive our message?" She asks.

David then had a thought, "Because someone will be there."

"Who?" Regina asks.

"Snow," Charming says.

Regina eyes him, "That's an awfully big assumption." She says.

"No. No, it's not. She was there once before. She can go back. She can find a way. She will, I know it. And I'll be waiting." David says.

Regina kept her eyes on him, "You're going to this Netherworld?"

David looks at her, "I faced you. How bad could it be?" He asks.

"It's not as simple as that. You can't get there. You haven't been under a sleeping curse." Gold tells David.

David turns to Gold, "Well, then put me under one."

"If we do that, there's a chance you might never wake up." Gold explains.

David looks hopeful, "Sure I will. When I see her she'll kiss me and I'll be fine. Now put me under. I've spent too much time looking for my wife. It's time to bring her home." He says.

{ONCE}

ENCHANTED FOREST. Mulan, William, Emma, and Mary Margaret continued to trek through the forest in the direction to where the poppies grow.

Mulan glanced back, "Once we've cross this reach we'll be near the woods of the dead. The last poppies in this realm have taken see there." She says.

Mulan turns forward and continues forward.

She led with William behind her, and behind him was his sister and niece.

Emma glanced at Mary Margaret, "You okay?" She asks.

Mary Margaret glanced at her, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Emma shakes her head, "Yeah wait. No, no, no. You look nervous-,"

William finds himself glancing back at them.

"This Netherworld, how bad it is? What's it like?" Emma asks.