𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝕆ℂ𝕋𝕆ℝ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟚

THE ENCHANTED FOREST. As Emma and company trekked through the forest, she couldn't help but glance at her mother and uncle. The idea of Mary Margaret being her mother and William being her uncle was still mind blowing.

William looked only eight years older than Henry, and yet he's seem a completely different world than her son. It was odd referring to him as that, but it was true. Henry is her son.

"How much further?" Mulan asks.

Hook points, "We have to continue that way," He says, "We'll make it towards a stream and follow it up stream."

Aurora glanced between Hook and Mulan, "How do we know it isn't a trick?" She asks, "How do we know Cora isn't waiting for us there?"

Hook glances back at the women and William. He had a small grin on his face as he shakes his head at the princess's comment.

"He's not lying," Emma says, "I can tell."

Mary Margaret then adds, "And I trust my daughter." She says.

After that, the group made it to a clearing where like Hook had said there was a stream. They headed up stream like the captain had ordered them to.

Emma glanced again from the front, which was Aurora and Mulan watching Hook, towards her mother and uncle.

Mary Margaret would sneak side glances at William.

Emma could see the awkwardness between the siblings. The awkwardness was nearly as awkward as Emma's first conversation with her parents with them knowing she was their daughter.

"Did you-," Emma hears Mary Margaret speak to William, "Did you try to find me when you knew who your parents were?"

William turns his head to look directly at Mary Margaret.

Emma could read his expression so well. He seemed nervous, hesitate maybe. He glanced forward and then bit his lip for a moment before turning back at Mary Margaret.

"Ye- Yeah, I found you." William says.

Mary Margaret had a shocked expression on her face, "Wait? You did?"

She stopped walking for a second.

William halted and fulled turned to look at her.

Emma stopped as well, and ahead Mulan, Aurora and Hook did as well. Emma heard Hook demanding to know what the hold up is, followed by some remark from Mulan.

"Why didn't you come forward?" Mary Margaret asks.

William shrugs, "You had a kingdom." He says, "You had a husband and a baby girl on the way."

Mary Margaret saw the look in his eyes.

"I didn't want to be in the way of that," He says, "I didn't want to be a reminder of Regina."

Mary Margaret stepped forward, "William,"

William shrugs, "It's fine." He says, "Now we should be going."

William moves on, he jogs a little to catch up with Mulan and Aurora. Mary Margaret walks to walk next to Emma, the mother daughter duo silently walked next to each other for a moment.

"How could he feel like I wouldn't want him around?" Mary Margaret asks.

Emma eyes her mother.

"I mean, I always wondered where my brother ended up-," Mary Margaret frowns, "And to know he knew the whole time-."

Emma listens to her mom sign.

"Sorry, Emma." She says placing a hand on her head, "This isn't something you should be hearing."