•part 20•

jahseh:

my heart was beating out of my chest as we walked down the hallway at the hospital.

izrael had got into a car accident. a bad one. they didn't know if she was okay or not. shit i don't know what i would do if she was gone...

the blinding light stung my eyes because i had just woken up and i woke mattia and alexus up.

room 235.

i hesitated and twisted the door dob, revealing four doctors and izrael laying on a table. blood was everywhere and she wasn't conscious.

all the doctors turned my way. "h-he can't be in here! someone get him out!"

"is she going to be okay-" i asked a male doctor as he started to push me out.

"sir we can't answer that-"

"IM HER BOYFRIEND! IS SHE GOING TO BE OKAY OR NOT?"

he stopped in his tracks. "i-i don't know yet. but we're working on it sir."

my heart dropped. i turned to alexus and mattia.

"what's going on?" alexus asked. i shook my head.

"they don't know if she's going to be okay or not."

"shit man." mattia mumbled.

alexus looked down and started to hug herself.

"shit. s-she asked me to go with her- b-before she left the house. if i would've went with her this wouldn't have happened..." she started to cry more.

"alexus it's okay. come here." mattia said.

i sat there. "you know this is your fault right?..."

her head shot up. mattia turned my way.

"jahseh how is this her fault?" he said getting defensive.

"yeah. maybe this wouldn't have happened, if you went with her. shit maybe this would be you in the hospital right now." i paced around.

"look man alexus didn't know this was going to happen. you can't just blame this on her. i know izrael will be okay. she wouldn't just leave you here by yourself. she couldn't do it." mattia said and placed his hand on my shoulder.

i needed to calm down. i needed her. fuck.

"just calm down and sit alright?"

i nodded.

4 hours later.

"uhm excuse me?" i heard a female voice. "are you jahseh onfroy?"

"yes! what's wrong?"

"izrael will be okay sir."

i started to breathe again. "t-that's great-"

"and so will the baby."

"baby?"

kayandjah