•part 1•

"ayo jahseh you good?..." i asked as i walked into my silent bestfriends room. he had his LED lights turned to red and had his music up.

"israel wait-" he grunted out. but it was too late i already saw him on his bed with his phone in his hand and his hand in his pants.

"VRO-" i said and then covered my eyes.

"chill out iz. it's not like you've never seen my little friend." he mumbled and got up. i rolled my eyes. "yeah you're right." i said and laughed. then uncovered my eyes.

you probably wanna know what he means by this. well me and jah are.. fuck buddies? i guess. but at the same time we're bestfriends. he was there for me when i needed him and i was there for him when he needed a shoulder to cry on after Geneva.

ever since we started the whole... fuck buddy thing we said we wouldn't and SHOULDNT catch feelings... well i've been having a pretty hard time with that whole thing.

"israel?" i heard him grunt out.

"y-yeah?" i asked as he sat back down giving me a look i couldn't handle.

he looked down. "can i get some help here?"

i rolled my eyes. "why would you ask that already knowing the answer?"

...👀 kayandjah

𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒,  𝘫. 𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘺 ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें