•part 2•

"let's go to the beach i'm bored asf." alexus said coming from the kitchen with a red cup. i walked up to her and took the cup, rolling my eyes.

"didn't i tell you to stop drinking? gosh alex." she rolled her eyes.

"you're not my mom israel." she said nearly falling. mattia got up and grabbed her by her waist and sat her down on his lap.

"we should go tho. i'd like to see israel in a swimsuit." jah said and looked me in my eyes.

it got quiet. "i thought you guys said you weren't dating?" mattia said. alexus nodded.

"w-we're not. jahseh just has a big ass crush on me." i said and flicked my braids out my face.

"is that so..." he said and cocked an eyebrow. then we sort of had this staring contest thing. i won of course.

after that we got all of our stuff and hopped in the car. we blasted our music all the way their. tbh this my squad right here. i'd never replace them.

we got there and got out the car making our way to the water. alexus and mattia were fighting. well, play fighting.

me and jahseh just stayed in the back. "ayo mamas." i heard him call. i stopped in my tracks. mattia and alexus were already down at the water.

"wassup?" i said, but didn't turn around. i felt his arms snake around my waist.

"we should get out of here and... just sit in the car and talk..."

"and talk?" i said. he nodded.

"yeah of course." i shrugged knowing he wanted more than to talk. his charm just always drew me in, so i couldn't say no. i craved him. he's like a drug to me that i have to have.

we got to the car and sat there for a few seconds then we couldn't take it anymore. he pulled my into the back seat and i climbed on top of him. he then started to rip off my clothes as we kissed.

"ah fuck." he moaned as i accidentally rubbed against his erection. i smirked to myself knowing i basically had him under my control.

"come on iz stop teasing-" he grunted in my ear.

"what do you mean... daddy?" i said. then he lost it. he flipped us over so that he was on top.

"since you wanna tease people." he shoved his member into me and i moaned. no matter how many times we did this, i was never used to his size.

"ah j-jah" i moaned as he pounded inside me. i looked at him and his eyes were dark and he had some type of look on his face that drove me crazy.

"FUC-" i said as he hit my spot. he saw that that was my spot and continued to hit there. "X PLEASE." i said. he went harder. apparently that turned him on, according to his tweets.

"say it again shorty." he said in my ear.

"x please just fuck me..AH-" i was close and he could tell. he fucked me harder making sure to hit every spot.

"ah fuck israel..." he grunted, then soon he pulled out and we both came.

we sat there panting as the car slowed down from all the shaking. "i guess we should get back to the beach.." i said, he looked like he wanted to say something else, but closed his mouth and nodded.

"yeah.." we got our clothes back on which for me was my top and some blue jean shorts with my swimsuit under it.

"you gonna make me go crazy with them shorts mamas.." he said.

"oh hell nah lemme get out of here. i ain't ready for a round 2." he did a cute little laugh at my comment. we got out shoes on and made our way out the car, but my legs felt so fucking numb.

i leaned on the car and jahseh came around the side. "you ight?"

i nodded nervously. "fasho."

he must have caught on because he made a face of realization and came over by me. he slowly picked me up and put me on his back.

"JAH-"

"what mamas? i'm doing you a favor."

"BOY YOU BET NOT DROP ME!!"

"chill girl i won't." he did his laugh.

soon we were by the others and mattia and alexus were still in the water. when they saw us, they ran out and questioned us.

"where was y'all?" mattia said. "and where my food at?" he asked looked around.

"nigga shut yo fat ass up-"

"only alexus's. right baby?" he looked her way doing a gay ass face.

she looked away with a funny look. everybody bust out laughing and he picked her up.

"but fr doe. where was y'all?" alexus said eyeing me suspiciously.

"we was ju-"

"she needed something out the car and i didn't want her going alone. then she stepped on this big ass sharp ass rock and that's why i carried her."

"ohhhhhhhh" both they slow asses said.

they left and mattia threw her in the water. jahseh left me on the beach and went with them. "lemme know when your legs feel better." he said with a concerned look at first then smirked and winked walking away.

i just sat there thinking what the fuck i got myself into...

kayandjah