•part 14•

we didn't even finish school that day. we were only half way through the day. i had walked home. i think ale took the car anyway. i don't know where mattia and jahseh were. nor did i know where ale was.

i got to the house and it was so quiet. i made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and a banana. i sat there at the island table thinking about what just happened. were they going to come home? were we going to make up? what's going to happen?

at that moment, alexus walked in with bags in her hand. it was quite and we kind of just stared at each other.

"need some help?" i asked finally breaking the silence.

"uh, sure." she said. i helped grab some of the bags and we set them down. there were groceries inside. i don't know why, but i found it funny.

"groceries ale? really?" i said chuckling. she laughed as well.

"you know how i get in stressful times." she said and pushed me a little, joking obviously.

"yeah. either you go fucking crazy, and end up getting into jail, then we have to come and bail you out, or you clean/ go shopping."

"it's just the psychopath and virgo in me. you know me too well." she said and laughed. we started putting most of the groceries away and then cleaned a little. while listening to our song, "i like being"

"do you know where mattia or jahseh are...by any chance?" she asked. i looked down and shook my head. she nodded.

"UNO OUT BITCH. AH HA HA." i yelled in ale's face.

"girl you cheated." she said and threw her cards on the top of the pile.

"maybe, maybe not." i said and walked to the kitchen to check on the food. we were making tacos for dinner, hopefully the boys come back because we didn't cook all this just for the two of us.

"vro you play too much." i heard a voice from outside. then, jahseh and mattia walked through the door.

"hey guys..." ale said first.

"wassup." mattia said and came up to her, forcing her into a hug. she hugged back and they started talking and saying their apologies for earlier.

me and jahseh stood there. i know he didn't want to say sorry first. neither did i, but i couldn't stand the thought of not talking to him.

"i'm sorry." we both said at the same time.

"it's coo-" we started again. we laughed and then he started talking first.

"i'm sorry israel. i didn't mean to make you jealous and if you couldn't tell, i didn't really want her talking to me." he said laughed at the end.

"as i thought." i said quietly.

he looked up. "then why'd you give the girl a concussion." he said laughing hard asf.

"i don't know. it just seemed like a good idea at the time." i said nervously.

he shrugged. "forgive me?" he said and held out his arms signaling that he wanted a hug.

"i forgive you." i said and went into his arms. his warmth and the smell of his clothes made me feel at home.

"well, dinner is ready. would you guys like to eat now?"

"FASHOOOO SHIIII-" mattia said and ran into the kitchen.

"AYO BOY LADIES FIRST ." ale said running after him.

"we better get running if we actually want some..." i said.

"YOU RIGHT."

kayandjah