•part 16•

"jahseh come onnn." i said as i pulled his arm. he wouldn't get out of the car to come into our apartment.

"can you carry me, izrael?" he mumbled. i looked at him like a mentally ill person.

"...nigga no get yo fatass up ." he rolled his eyes and got out the car. he took off running but he fell on his side cause he had his slides on. i wanted to laugh but i knew he would get mad asl.

i held my breathe. then i walked off. "you know damn well you wanna laugh." he said getting up and dusting himself off. i turned around and looked at him then starting crying. like deadass crying. he had dust on his clothes😭😭

his eyes went dark and he grabbed my hand quickly. he led me up the stairs to our apartment and when we got to our door he said "open it." i did as i was told. once we were in, he automatically carried me to the kitchen and we started making out.

he set me on the island and he went in between my legs. i ran my fingers threw his dreads and his hands made their way to my waist. he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist.

we made our way to the steps and we went to my room. not breaking contact at all, he laid me down on my bed. he proceeded to take my clothes off. i took his off as well.

he didn't give me time to adjust. he didn't give me time to get used to the feeling. none of that. he rammed into me like it was the last time he would ever have sex.

"FUCK- JAHSEH IT HURTS."

"i don't care." he said between grunts. he was mad. i could tell. but for what reason?

it really did hurt doe. tears came from my eyes and i started pushing him away but he wouldn't stop. then the pleasure started to come in and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. "fuck." he grunted.

he grabbed my neck and stared into my eyes. "fuck jahseh i'm close."

"don't cum yet." he quickened his thrusts.

"I CANT- FUCK." i came but he kept going.

his thrusts got sloppier and he thrusted a few more times until i felt him shoot inside me. he collapsed beside me.

"jahseh are you ok?" i asked him. he nodded but he looked like he was thinking about something.

"you know you can talk to me..."

"i know izrael..." he looked at me. he pulled me close to where i had my head on his chest. he pulled the covers over us and we laid like that until we both fell asleep.

kayandjah