•part 4•

"uhm and where were you the whole morning?!" i said walking up to jahseh as he unzipped his coat and started taking off his shoes.

"i was... out.." he said in my face.

"out huh?"

"yes."

"doing what exactly?"

"none of your business." he said and walked past me.

"hey!"

i followed his upstairs to his room. he sat on his bed and ran his hands threw his dreads. i closed to door behind me.

"israel what?! what do you want?!" he yelled.

"i want answers! why are you being distant? why were you out so late? what did i do wrong?!" i said and walked towards him.

he kept quiet. "i don't wanna talk about it." he mumbled. he took his shirt off and laid down in his bed.

"JAHSEH."

"WHAT? MY FUCKING GOD BRUH." he yelled flipped his nightstand over.

i stopped in my tracks. "you know what, fuck this. fuck you." i felt like crying, but i kept it in so he wouldn't mistaken me for being weak.

he stayed quiet. i turned around and walked towards the door, hoping for him to call my name. grab my hand... something, but he just sat there. usually our arguments would end with us fucking, getting high, or drinking, something along those lines. basically why we call each other, fuck buddies. but... that night it was quiet in the house for the rest of the night. i didn't have time for this bullshit anyway.

i got out my bed and changed into some black sweatpants that had a small broken heart on the left thigh part. then i put on a black hoodie and slid the hood onto my braids. then i put on my black air force ones and grabbed my black hand back. black be hitting different at night for some reason.

i then grabbed my car keys and my phone. i grabbed my air pods and connected them to my phone and blasted my music.

i quietly walked down the steps to be met with a alexus and mattia who had food in their arms. alexus must've saw the stained tear steaks on my face and dropped the bad of chips and water bottles and gave me a hug.

"ALEXUS!" mattia whisper yelled.

"girl, are you okay? i heard you and jahseh." she said then pulled away.

"yeah i'm good. i'm just about to go out really quick."

"israel i don't think that's a good idea.... it's really late out-"

"i'll be fine alex. i'm sure."

she looked at me. "alright... but i want you to call me! at least every... 15 minutes or text me. so i know that you're okay."

"i promise i will."

she nodded and picked the things up then left to go upstairs to mattias room. "israel."

"yeah?"

"i love you sis." she said and smiled.

"i love you too sis."

kayandjah