•part 8•

"hey israel..." alexus said as she walked into my room. i wiped my tears and sat up.

"hey ale." i mumbled. she came by me and got under the covers.

"how you holding up?" she asked.

"...not so good..." i said and forced a smile. she just made a sad face and i laid my head on her chest. i wanted to cry and let it all out. i had to get off the topic. at least to stop myself from crying over him.

"s-so, where were you guys the whole day?"

"student registration. for school... that's starting in 3 days..."

"OH SHIT. FORREAL?"

"YES FORREAL GURL."

"OH MY GOD. I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING TO DO SOMETHING."

"don't worry. we registered for you." she said and my face relaxed.

"thank you so much." i said and hugged her.

"no problem." after that she left because mattia got his ass stuck in the dryer again.

i started crying again.

jahseh🤓🖤:
stop crying.

i looked at the message. i'm sick of him.

me:
make me.

then i heard a door open and slam then an angry jahseh came into my room. i sat up in my bed immediately. i guess this is the part where we make up....?

"stop crying please. i'm trying to sleep." he said emotionless and then walked back out.

oh...

"GET YOUR ASSES UP . WE'RE GOING SHOPPING FOR SCHOOL CLOTHES ." alexus yelled from upstairs. i nearly fell out my bed.

i walked down the steps rubbing my eyes as mattia and jahseh came out of their rooms as well with a look of tiredness on their faces.

"where exactly are we going to look for clothes?" jahseh asked. 

"the mall of course dummy." alexus said rolling her eyes. then she walked up to mattia and grabbed his hand.

"let's go take a shower..." she said and winked.

"shiiii bet mamas." he said and looked her up and down.

me and jahseh stared in disgust. then he went upstairs after them.

god this is torture. i thought he would at least say something to me... guess we're doing the silent treatment shit again. great.

"isn't this cute israel?" alexus asked me.

"mhm."

"you didn't even look." she mumbled.

"mhm totally." i said.

"ISRAEL ." she said and waved her hand in my face.

"yeah. what? what? what happened?" i said finally as i snapped out of it.

"girl... who is you staring at?" she said and follow my gaze.

jahseh. that's who i was staring at. he was over there with mattia sitting down because we were technically in a 'girls store' as they called it.

"just go over there and talk to him. i'm pretty sure he just wants you to make the first move because he's a big baby, who doesn't like to fix thi-"

"kk ale. i got it." i said because she was fr bout to go in on that boy if i didn't stop her.

"well... what are you waiting for... GO!" she said and pushed me a little.

fuck. as i got closer and closer to him, i realized how good he looked and that i was not ready to speak up. so i turned around, but there was ale giving me the "girl if you don't walk yo ass up to him and speak yo mind!" look.

i took a deep breath. "hey jahseh." mattia looked up but jahseh didn't.

mattia motioned at his ears then mouthed, "headphones." jahseh has his headphones in. i mouthed "oh" back. then mattia slapped his thigh and went running cause jahseh jumped at him. that's when he saw me, and his smile faded.

(i'm bout to type like this cause i don't have enough energy for quotation marks and stuff so deal wit itttt .)

israel: hey.
jahseh: sup.
israel: are you really not gonna get any clothes?
jahseh: are you really gonna start talking to a guy who's like twice your age?
israel: what? no!
jahseh: mhmm. and i have clothes at home i can wear.
israel: oh yeah the basic black ripped jeans, a black shirt, and black air force ones that you always wear? mhmm.
jahseh: you must really like watching me. *he said and winked*
israel: oh jesus- first of all: no.
jahseh: don't deny it.
israel: i just did.

i could tell he was getting mad.

jahseh: what do you want anyway? *he said powering off his phone and looking directly into my eyes*
israel: just wanted to see why you're being so antisocial.
jahseh: i'm not antisocial .
israel: is that so...?
jahseh: it is so.
israel: then let's go buy you some clothes.

he looked around.

jahseh: it is getting pretty boring...
israel: AYEEEE.
jahseh: this does not mean i want to-

i grabbed his hand and we ran out the store and to a men's department.

jahseh's pov:

why did i agree to this?...

kayandjah