𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Say swear." Poudii laughed "and you say it was on super soaker no spit starter? Mbn."

"My bestie ain't fuck ya bum ass." Ace mugged him.

"Niggas get a lul crumb of pussy and can't shut up." Sway shook his head. "Can you fight? Cause the way Remy gon beat the fuck out ya goofy ass gon be fatal."

"He ain't bulletproof."

"You ain't neither bitch." Ace mugged.

"I got it on me! I got it on me!" Heavyn came in with Remy.

"Wait you think running in zigzags protect you?"

"Nahh unless they not really a certified stepper. And they flexing for the bitches." Heavyn shrugged.

*everytime I type Ghoulz it be autocorrecting me and at this rate it's disrespectful so Heavyn it is😌.*

"Don't you hate a nigga who get some pussy and tell everybody they business." Sway blurted out making Remy look at Kanan then Heavyn.

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟕𝐭𝐡
𝟔:𝟑𝟖 𝐩𝐦

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟔:𝟑𝟖 𝐩𝐦

I was listening to Summer and Rem interrupted me. Rolling my eyes I answered the call.

"You fucked him raw?"

"What happened to Hello? How are you? My name is? What happened to that?"

"Saiyr son, stop fucking playing with me answer the question."

"In my defens-" he hung up.

I tried so hard not to laugh.

Next thing I know he in my living looking at me looking at him.

"I just want you to know he running and telling everybody he fucked you."

"It was Noah." I shrugged.

"How you know?"

"I seen Noah on live talking bout it."

"Plus I don't care, it was a one and done. Just like you..." I mumbled the last part.

"Just like who?"

"That owl.."

" my feet don't fit on no damn branch."

"What?" I laughed.

"You turned me down to fuck him? I'm hurt."

"Ain't you the same muhfucka who fucked me, ate my pussy then when to go fuck Dari? Then sat in my face and said you ain't tryna be in no relationship? So why you pressing me?"