Heating Up

Maliyah POV

Today is the last day of school before the Thanksgiving Break. I rolled out of bed and just wore sweats, nothing fancy.

I really didn't do my makeup(if you'll call eyeliner,mascara, and lipstick makeup). I wore my gray Nike sweats, Nike Swoosh Slides, White Tank top, and my black Victoria Secret hoodie. I was walking past Deion's house, when he skipped down the stairs and caught my attention.

"Hey Bae, can I talk to you for a second" He says while walking next to me.

"Yes Poo. What's up" I said while grabbing his hand.

"Well since Thanksgiving is coming up. It's in a couple of days. And I was wondering if you wanted to come and meet my family. Well meet again" He said while continuing to walk with me.

"Of course. I would love to come. Your sister is really cool" I said while giggling

We got on the bus and continued to talk and cuddle the whole time. When we got to the school, I saw Tiff sitting by herself and her head down with her earphones in. I went and tapped her shoulder, she lifted her head and I saw the residue of a recent tear on her face. I thought two things either Kyrell, or Her mom.

Her mom has always been the type to wild out on her and go extremely far. A lot of times she blames herself and just puts up with it but it just isn't OK.

"What did she do" I said already knowing what it was

"We had a discussion because I came home late from the mall. She said a key point for no reason. She was drunk like always and she was just throwing shots." She said speaking in code

Discussion- Her mom going off
Key Point- Hits

"What were these points" I said continuing to speak in code.

She pointed to the scar on the side of her mouth. I noticed the purple scar on the side of her face. It looked like it was a punch in the mouth.

I just wrapped my arms around her and have her the biggest and tightest hug I possibly could. I went to her ear while hugging her and said

"Listen Tiff, it's not your fault. Fuck what ever she said. You are an amazing person. Don't let her ignorance,make you believe that you are less of what you are. Fuck who doesn't love you bitch I love you" I whispered

I could feel her tears falling on my shoulder. I knew she needed to hear this and Kyrell was going to be too slow to realize it. She knows that regardless she's gonna be my sister and I'm always gonna be here No matter what. Ain't no switching up.

I pulled away from the hug and wiped her eyes.

"You are a Diamond girl. Don't forget it." I said while standing next to her.

We look over and see Deion on the his phone scrolling through his feed. He stopped and was watching a video. Tiffany and I peeked over to see a video on Zonnique (one of Breuanna's clique) instagram of her and Kyrell slick caked up on the bus seat. I knew they rode the same bus but I didn't know they sat together.

I looked over at Tiff and I saw her looking in front of her at Kyrell and Zonnique. He was hugging her really tight and she was kissing his neck. I look over at Tiffany and I see her storming over there. I followed her just to make sure nothing would happen

"What the Fuck Kyrell" She said

"What you mean. I chilling with Bae" He said

"That's soo Disrespectful" I said intersecting

"When were you going to tell me this because last time I checked, I was Bae." She said

"Sideline" Zonnique chuckled

"Imma need you to shut yo Thot pocket ass up." Tiffany said to Zonnique

"Who the Fuck is you talking to" Zonnique replied putting her finger in Tiffany face.

"Bitch what you wanna do hoe" Tiffany said while grabbing Zonnique hand and throwing it down.

They were chest about to fight. At this point I dropped my bag and I was standing behind Tiffany and Bahia and Breuanna were standing behind Zonnique. Tiff and Zonnique were literally standing face to face,both saying swing first.

Quickly, Kyrell and Deion came and separated us. Pulling Zonnique and the basics to the left and Tiffany and I To the right.

Kyrell walked off with Zonnique,with his arm wrapped around her waist. I noticed Tiffany turn around and wipe her face. The Bell rang and we all went to our separate classes.

Our last period was very interesting. All you could hear were murmurs about Tiff and Zonnique and Tiff and Kyrell. We all have the same class so you could touch the tension. We sat on the right of the room with Deion,Nathaniel,and Crystal. All of the other ghetto people say on the left. Gotta Keep your circle tight.

Once I got home, All of my family were at my house to see a private screening of the Biopic of my mom. Hopefully, this will help to keep mind off of the craziness at my school.

I sat between my Grandma and my uncle. Ms. Mathis was back here in the exact same Royal blue suit with the same fake Neiman Marcus bag.

She sat across from me in our chocolate brown Lazy Boy. She placed the DVD in our Player and pressed play. As we watched the movie, saw the actors and how they portrayed my mom. At some point during the movie,Uncle Rashaad left the rooms silently cursing. After the movie, Grandma ran out of the room crying. Uncle Rashaad came back into the living room cursing to Ms. Mathis.

All She Continued to say was that " There is nothing she could do to cancel the release of the movie. " We had a private viewing 3 hours before the movie aired. The whole night everybody was either pissed or crying

Why Can't People just leave things with mystery.

So that was that chapter. I know out was short but it's a little filler before things really start to kick up. But tell me what you guys thought of the Aaliyah movie