Silent Cries

Tiffany Pov

I was awaken from my sleep when I heard the sound of my heart renching alarm going off. I looked over to my phone to see that was my last and final alarm and I had to wake up. I sat up from my bed,rubbed my eyes, and stretched before getting up and dragging myself to the bathroom. I took a quick shower,washed my hair and shaved. I walked back into my room with my hair clipped up and my towel wrapped around my chest.

I opened my closet and pulled out my white Polo v neck, Adidas joggers and my Concord 11s. I got dressed and did my makeup and my hygiene stuff. After I grabbed a quick apple, an Arizona and kissed my Vic Mensa poster. I was out and walking to the bus stop.

While I was standing there at the bus stop, I got a text from my boyfriend Kyrell. I kind of hesistated talking to him because all it seemed like he wanted to talk about was sexual things and I'm not that type of person. Like dude really, Maliyah and I made a pack that we would keep our virginity until we got to college. Also I think the guys of this generation are extremely too immature and coldhearted for things like that. Even though he is my boyfriend , A Nigga will be a Nigga.

When the bus finally pulled up, I was kinda happy because my dude bestfriend was on the bus. Nathaniel Fernandez. We have been friends since 5th grade. We first met when I was on the monkey bars and he dared me to do a flip and I did it and I fell and broke my arm. He came to see me in the hospital and wrote me a card that said "Hope you feel better, that was pretty cool flip tho".

Anyway , when the bus pulled up, I quickly walked to the door and got on quickly to sit next to my friend. The whole bus ride was cool. We talked about some people and shared a couple laughs. This freshman on the bus turned around to us and said " Aww y'all are cute" we both looked at each other and did the Dafuq face. Like no that's bestfriend, We did try to go there one time before but it didn't work at all.

When the bus arrived at the school, We parted our separate ways to go talk to other people. I walked into the quad to meet up with my sister Maliyah, who happened to be laughing and all cuddled up with her new boyfriend of 3 months. I pulled out my phone and snapped a few. I know eventually she's gonna want these pics. After I took it and the camera sound went off, She finally noticed me and broke their embrace to come hug me.

"Hey Tiff, when'd you get here" She said while hugging me then turning and going back to where she was

"Just now. I walked up on the Love Jones Connection" I said while following her

"Aye Tiff did you finish your Project for ECE"She said while sitting next to me

"Yea almost, I just have to find an Erykah Badu outfit" I said

"I got to find a Ginuwine Costume" Kyrell said while hugging me

"Hey Babe" I said while kissing his cheek. He replied with a kiss on my forehead

"We should all go shopping after school today" Maliyah said

"Ok I'll text my mom and ask her" I said

The bell rang and we all parted our separate ways again. Kyrell walked me to my class. We walked hand and hand pass people in the hallway. We had to stop at his locker for a quick second. His friend Tyrique walked up to his locker while I was standing there. I hate Tyrique, He tried to talk to me before I started dating Kyrell, after I rejected and started to date current bae, He's always had something to say, He even told me one time that Kyrell had Herpes. Of course , Kyrell is still friends with him, it's that whole Bro's before Hoes thing.

"Soo where are you and Tyler going" He said walking up to me and Bae. Referring to me as Tyler

"Right to your dad's house Tyra, You're welcome to come, You do know where he lives right ?" I said as a comeback. Referring to him as Tyra

One in a MillionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara