I Care for you

Maliyah POV

Today after school, Jhazel and I decided to go to the mall. I had to change, because I had school smell all over me. I put on a Jack Daniels Tshirt with some shorts and combat boots.

We really just walked around and window shopped. That is until Jhazel noticed her boyfriend just happened to be in Zumies right when we walked in. Of course, Any Chance she can get we're meeting up with Jameson at any establishment.

I finally got tired of the google eyeing and kissy faces and went to Great American Cookie. I kneeled down to look through the glass at all my options. I've been really craving for some Great American cookies for about a month. I looked upon all the yummy choices. I finally made a selection.I stood up straight and rummaged through my purse as I walked to the front register.

"Welcome to Great American Cookie, How May I help you" The Clerk said

"Um Yea, One second" I said while still looking through my purse.

"Sure" They said

I finally found my wallet and took out my $10 bill.

"Hi, May I have a Cookie Sandwich,a Sugar Cookie with sprinkles and a Sweet Tea" I said noticing how attractive the clerk was. His name tag read Deion. He looked a little familiar from school. He came back with my order and grabbed the money out of my hand.

He casually winked at me while ringing up my stuff and getting my change. When he got my change, I noticed he was writing something on the dollar. After I left , I finally read what he wrote

"A flower doesn't think about competing with the flowers growing next to it. It just blooms"

I smiled to myself and continued to walk back to the Couple Session in Zumies. I continued to reread the dollar. It continued to make me smile time after time. I wonder why he wrote it. What made him think of that. I was taken away from my thoughts, when my aunt Tinashi called me about Babysitting. I baby sit from time to time for people in the neighborhood . I practically had to pull Jhazel off of Jameson and rushed home.

The house was walking distance from my house so I just walked. I knocked on the door and A woman opened the door with a Kardashian Dress and Heels. She said her and her husband were having Date night and they wouldn't be home until morning but their older son would be home in 2 hours. After giving me the run down, they led me up the spiral stairs to a pink and yellow bedroom made for a 4 year old. I saw the prettiest little girl playing with her Barbies next to the bed. Her name was Laura.

After her parents left, We had the great time. First we Played Just Dance and Mario Cart on their Wii. Then she led me up to her bedroom and we played barbies for about an hour before I gave her A Kid Cuisine for dinner and it was Bath Time . I filled the tub with Bath Toys until it was a mountain of bubbles. We splashed and played until she turned into a Prune.

I couldn't find a towel so I left the bathroom for a minute to grab one. When I was coming from the bathroom, I bumped into what I assumed was their son they were talking about. He dropped all of his papers. I flew to the floor to help him. While handing him the papers, I realized who it was

"Hey your from Great American Cookie" I said

"Yea my name is Deion" He said while shaking my hand.

"I'm Maliyah, the baby sitter" I said pointing to the bathroom

"A cute one too" He said while walking past me

"Hey, Um where are the towels" I said behind him

"Under the sink" He said going down the stairs